Forest

Fundraiser Ideas

Oh, idea. For those of you who own Gmod, we could host a "Fight Night" on the Dark RP server. There will be an Entry fee of 10$ to get in but if you make your way to the top as the Best Fighter, you'll not only get bragging rights, but also ____ credits to be used on whatever server you want. Comments?

i like this

Anything with credits is a no-go till silence actually releases hub. He refuses to release it based on problems that are unknown to everyone else (even though apparently darkwolf already identified the small problem) and also stated he is working on other things instead. I suggest money or game prizes for anything that is a buy-in to enter type of contest.

so how are we gonna decide what were gonna do? a poll thread?

Yup. I'll put up a poll to see what the community would prefer, then we'll go into detail on the selected event.

We can all chip in and buy a few alan wake copies from the humble bundle. That can definitely be a good price after the humble bundle week is over :P.

@Drenden i fully understand what you're saying but, the point here is to make money not give out money. Maybe a game or in game money but not realworld money.

another idea is if we can get dayz server we can host a hunger games type thing where it has a 5$ entry fee and its in teams of two and last team standing wins prize money which i can provide. if decide to keep dayz server the prize can be either gear or money their pick. also if we keep server we can have events where we have wars such like there is two teams and be ppl would be randomly selected to a team