Matsi

Bad Mods making up rules.

A Badmod slayed me today because I killed rebel after it became a freeday. Telling me that "once it becomes a freeday all rebels are no longer rebels" which is bullshit and mentioned nowhere in any of the rules! On every JB server I have ever played on(including xG's CS:GO) rebels remain rebels unless pardened.

GG

/vent

...That is a rule. Once a freeday is called all rebellious T's are pardoned. Unless the T was doing some kind of rebellious action AFTER the freeday was called, then you can kill the T. For example, if you were hunting for someone who perhaps killed warden and then a "warden-dead freeday" happened, then that T would be instantly pardoned once 15 seconds went by and a freeday was called by default (if you managed to get to him before the 15 seconds, you would treat him as a normal rebel). This is pretty much universally accepted among the CS:S staff.

...That is a rule. Once a freeday is called all rebellious T's are pardoned. Unless the T was doing some kind of rebellious action AFTER the freeday was called, then you can kill the T. For example, if you were hunting for someone who perhaps killed warden and then a "warden-dead freeday" happened, then that T would be instantly pardoned once 15 seconds went by and a freeday was called by default (if you managed to get to him before the 15 seconds, you would treat him as a normal rebel). This is pretty much universally accepted among the CS:S staff.

That is ridiculously retarded, it's no wonder all the CS:GO players say CS:S is bad and why the server is always dead. I was playing on it to help populate it but I am not going to anymore since the rules are so much different from CS:GO because people make shit like this up out of their ass. not to mention the reg sucks dick, when I awp someone for 30 dmg GG.

Not to mention the bad mods that will look for reasons to go slayhappy on your ass when they don't like you or you disagree with them.... reminds me of Line... :(

That is ridiculously retarded, it's no wonder all the CS:GO players say CS:S is bad LOL

Matsi, I like you, you're a good friend, but please don't start up another flame war. All T's are pardoned upon a freeday being called. If you didn't kill them in time before freeday, its your loss. It's just like when we had FireDrill Freedays; the firedrill goes off, all rebels are pardoned as soon as the firedrill went off.

Matsi, I like you, you're a good friend, but please don't start up another flame war. All T's are pardoned upon a freeday being called. If you didn't kill them in time before freeday, its your loss. It's just like when we had FireDrill Freedays; the firedrill goes off, all rebels are pardoned as soon as the firedrill went off.

I am not trying to start a flame war, I am just pissed off that I try to play CS:S and have some fun only to be slayed, with no warning or anything, not asked "why did you kill this guy" not even given a reason until I asked for one, over a rule that is made up and not only is it made up, it' is not a very good rule. I don't like being punished because of a rule that is "accepted by the admins" and I have no idea it exists until I do it.

Where the fuck is this rule?

lel so fucking mad. cause i slayed him for this reason. even @@Chrono was trying to tell him THE LEADER OF THE CS:GO division. you then proceed to disrespect me and get kicked THEN you come to forums to disrespect my other staff members?

Jesus grow up. @@MuLLin @@bjyeeyed <- these players were here at the time and i believe Bj was the one killed.

lel so fucking mad. cause i slayed him for this reason. even @@Chrono was trying to tell him THE LEADER OF THE CS:GO division. you then proceed to disrespect me and get kicked THEN you come to forums to disrespect my other staff members?

Jesus grow up. @@MuLLin @@bjyeeyed <- these players were here at the time and i believe Bj was the one killed.

Ya, im totally here disrespecting other staff you idiot... and yes chrono was trying to explain it to me, that's when you kicked me because you're so mad and bias, GTFO noob i bet you don't even lift!

Those players being there in NO WAY make it so that a made up rule that isn't listed anywhere is magically known by everyone that comes to play so STFU you are such a bad mod!

I wasn't aware of this rule. So if a guy is shooting at you and then a freeday is called you can't shoot at him until he shoots back?

That's bs.

Bias? i don't even know who YOU ARE. you then proceed to call me retarded which i already warned you with a gag. i also don't think disrespecting me on forums is gonna help your case any more and you disrespected my fellow staff members "That is ridiculously retarded, it's no wonder all the CS:GO players say CS:S is bad and why the server is always dead. " please.

Grow up, don't be such a fucking child over something YOU fucked up on.

the issue was when at the time matsi didn't see the rebeler rebel and the warden was killed. thus a freeday was called then when he came back into main cell block we walked up the ladder in main cell block (this is avalanche) right above isolation. matsi killed him. and this happens.

first off.... calling that stupid made up rule retarded and saying that noone likes CS:S wasn't disrespect towards any of the staf.. it was disrespect against the "rule" and the server.... learn the difference.

second off... Warden called him out as a rebel and I had been searching for him the entire fucking round, and when warden died there was ONE guy left that was going to get LR after I found the rebel.

third off... you prove even MORE how bad of a mod you are by saying that me not knowing that there is a made up rule that is LISTED NOWHERE AT ALL means that when I break it it is MY FAULT..... GG

I even went into CS:GO right after you kicked me and asked mods thre and they said you were stupid and that rebels remain rebels, one of the mods said that bleed even says that rebels remain rebels when it becomes freeday.

What you said may not have been disrespect, but it was certainly uncalled for. Whether or not you agree with the rule doesn't make vector a bad mod. He did his job as he should have. So what's the point of this thread? All I see is it being a place to complain about what happened and not really deal with it in anyway.

Bias? i don't even know who YOU ARE. you then proceed to call me retarded which i already warned you with a gag. i also don't think disrespecting me on forums is gonna help your case any more and you disrespected my fellow staff members "That is ridiculously retarded, it's no wonder all the CS:GO players say CS:S is bad and why the server is always dead. " please.

Grow up, don't be such a fucking child over something YOU fucked up on.

and LOL here's that "disrespecting (only against mods) is against the rules" thing again, you gag me when I call YOU retarded but you didnt do shit when the guy I killed called ME retarded...

bad mods gonna badmod...

What you said may not have been disrespect, but it was certainly uncalled for. Whether or not you agree with the rule doesn't make vector a bad mod. He did his job as he should have. So what's the point of this thread? All I see is it being a place to complain about what happened and not really deal with it in anyway.

Either list the rule as a rule or don't enforce it when someone doesn't know it exists and when CS:GO rules on it differ.

A mod's job is to teach people the rules, not being a slayhappy douchebag, specially when the server is empty.