North17

North17 - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

North

Steam ID:

(After all the BS of trying to find it, I just gave up.)

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

'Ello, its I dear North again. Figured since I'm becoming a bit more active on the server now that the updates or something fixed my game (For a period of time I could not find any servers at all due to a stupid error I made regarding my little Security Program) and stuff has more or less settled down from what I can tell since I disappeared from steam pretty much for a month.

Little info for anyone who doesn't really know me (Or forgotten) I used to be a baddie (And still am) who came on once every night for a period of hours to the point where I eventually decided to join xG a couple months back or so only to leave what...2...3 days later? (Maybe this time you'll have me around for more than a week! OH THE HORROR)

In regards to TeamSpeak3, I put No for now cause I tended to forget about it previously a month back when I did leave. I'll probably log on it more often now that I have a reason to use it again.

That's pretty much it for now I guess, IDK.

Extremely active player before and even till now. Almost always see him on (which may not sound like much since I'm barely on, but he's hell'a active.) CS:S Jailbreak. Has a great attitude, but he used to have a short fuse, nothing substantial. Not sure if he still does, I'll have to test it with constant trolling.

A: 9/10

- As stated above, North is one of the CS:S Jailbreak regulars who I almost always see on. The activity on Team Speak would be a great addition, as of recent I have not seen him on (TS3) as much.

M: 8/10

- Had issues in the past where there was some discrepancy with a younger player, it was never resolved however that player has since then disappeared. North keeps a level head in almost every scenario I've seen (other then from the last sentence), but obviously if provoked to the extent a player can take, he'll give a reasonable.. Outburst.

D: +1 Was a great member in the past, even though it was for a short time, and would still make a great addition to the community!

- Dat guy, Forest

+1

was an awesome person to talk to a while ago before he left..

M 9/10 Never really complains about anything, So far what i've seen

A 7.5-ish/10 Getting more active now, on for hours a day i assume

Is one of the top 3 wardens in my book, calls it without complaining, kinda straight-ish

That Parabellum business is extremely annoying. I would understand and accept it if you would state the reason so I can fix it. However, you deny to. I find this very immature.

Lol hey North, glad to see you're applying, very active on Jailbreak, Teamspeak, a very good warden. I don't know what you guys have wrong with his drawings, they're nice

+1

M: 8.5/10

A: 10/10