Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Haʀʀy #megabad

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:16199563

Information:

"
Causing problems, disrespecting, spamming admin chat, u shh"

Well, I thought Shadow was a little professional.

Now, firstly, I wasn't spamming admin chat. Does saying someone freeshot me, or that a ct got out late count as admin chat spam?

What disrespecting. You guys were disrespecting me, like what the hell do you expect?

Problems? How many, and what were they? Was it a problem that some mods were disrespecting me then hiding behind their powers?

Please don't -1 this just 'cause you don't like me, or my voice (which I never use...)

u shh?

wtf?

Now I feel I should be unbanned because of the FACt (yes, complete and utterly true FACT.) that admins and mods aren't realizing that others disrespect me, I call them a dick, AND THEY BAN ME FOR A DAY. Why can't you see your own faults, why do you target ME? And then kicking me for "u shut up" or something like that is completely unprofessional. (ostriches don't stick their head in the sand) And, WHAT PROBLEMS DID I MAKE? lol.

You are an incompetent, immature child with no self control. You were CONSTANTLY flaming in chat and then randomly called apple a dick. After we proceeded to CALMLY tell you to calm down without disrespect, you said no and continued to flame. Good riddance it should be LONGER than a day, you should be GRATEFUL.

-1 you constantly get told not to spam admin chat and dissrespect you do it alot and constantly cause problems in chat because some one freekilled you AND KEEP GOING ON AFTER WE PUNISH THE FREEKILLER and you have been warrned alot the ban is justifyed in my opion

(edited cuz alot of it got deleted due 2 failed copy lolz.)

-1, You always use your voice(told not to) didnt today, but its a lie saying you don't. You were causing problems telling people to shut up when all they told you was "Listen to the admins". You were constantly spamming admin chat by continuing to message us after we said it didnt matter, you were still complaining about a FREESHOT 1 round after it happened. I never disrespected you, so if the other admins did then k report them idc. I saw nobody disrespecting you, if they did i was alive.

Absolutely not. -1

You, as well as many other people don't understand how to act mature it certain situations. If someone is disrespecting you, let the admins know, retaliating gives us all the right to kick you for doing it. Just message us in admin chat. That doesn't mean spam the living shit out of it either.

-1 Harry to be honestly i would've banned you longer. You constantly disrespect ME and most other staff members. had i be the one to ban you it would've been a week at least. You're and annoyance to all of the players on the server, you spam the fuck out of admin chat and you've never EVER listened to the staff EVER. Harry please learn some self control before you get back onto our servers.