laith - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Borat

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:24951127

Information:

I let a friend play CS:S. He hopped on the only server I have added to favorites. He mass freekilled. I assume all responsibility, I'm not a freekiller though.I'd appreciate an unban. Basically I left xG today due to me being fed up with trolls and such. However I'd love to play occasionally with friends on here, and unban would be nice. See my history in terms of bans, I'm not a freekiller. Thanks

I'm still going to +1 this protest because of the amount of dedication that he has had to the clan. He took care of the DayZ server for a period, and was an incredibly active member on JB a while ago. There's no reason to keep him banned from CT, its been long enough.

At least give him a shortened ban (2 weeks).

He made a whole division. He knows how to handle himself. I feel he has paid for it long enough.

+1

Yes he did good with DayZ for the time he had it up but that should not relate to this, nor the +1's he had.

I personally want proof. Everyone uses this excuse and it's funny.

@@Warriorsfury proof of what? Ask silence to send you a receipt of the $200 I've sent him for donations/server. Anyhow I don't use that as an excuse, my friend fucked up and I assume all responsibilities. I mean reducing it to a two week ban is fine with me. This ban has gone long enough

He made a whole division. He knows how to handle himself. I feel he has paid for it long enough.

While I do agree for an unban, just because you make a division, it doesn't mean you're mature. *cough Duplolas cough*. +1, Laith has been teambanned for long enough, and there is really no chance of something like this happening again. I'd support an immediate unban.

His ban has gone on for over a month now. It'll be 2 on June 12th. And as we all know, a permanent ban in xG isn't a permanent ban. +1 for the unban.

+1, even though half of you might not know how much older of a player he is, hes been playing xG 1 to 2 years already, his old name was Broseph Stalin. Hes a mature player, ran a division, has few bans. Hes a fun person to play with also.

@@Warriorsfury Lets say he DID intentionally do it, without you getting proof of having someone else do it. People have been unbanned from permanent server bans for stuff 10 times worse than this. Yet lets say the person server banned was a friend etc., you would likely +1 them (That is how xG runs nowadays, It thrives off of favoritism, and the most that was done about it ever was removing aegean,even though i do like aegean, he did do that shit). Laith is a good guy, played for awhile, rarely ever broke rules or anything.

+1, even though half of you might not know how much older of a player he is, hes been playing xG 1 to 2 years already, his old name was Broseph Stalin. Hes a mature player, ran a division, has few bans. Hes a fun person to play with also.

@@Warriorsfury Lets say he DID intentionally do it, without you getting proof of having someone else do it. People have been unbanned from permanent server bans for stuff 10 times worse than this. Yet lets say the person server banned was a friend etc., you would likely +1 them (That is how xG runs nowadays, It thrives off of favoritism, and the most that was done about it ever was removing aegean,even though i do like aegean, he did do that shit). Laith is a good guy, played for awhile, rarely ever broke rules or anything.

God bless you man. People like you are the reason why xG is still in existence. Thanks again