As stated in the motd:

Flash and Smoke Grenades

The use of flash and smoke grenades by a T is not rebellious unless it physically damages a CT or it is restricted by warden. CTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THESE UNLESS IT IS WARDAY OR IF IT IMPAIRs ANY T/CT. T's can also use frag nades and it will not be considered rebel UNLESS IT DAMAGES A CT.

We have always gone by the rule that grenades cannot be restricted, and have played so accordingly. They should not be allowed to be restricted.

TLDR grenades shouldn't be allowed to be restricted. (I'm motioning to have this removed)

New rule:

Flash and Smoke Grenades

The use of flash and smoke grenades CANNOT be restricted but the action of THROWING CAN BE RESTRICTED. CTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THESE UNLESS IT IS WARDAY OR IF IT IMPAIRs ANY T/CT. T's can also use frag nades and it will not be considered rebel UNLESS IT DAMAGES A CT.

So you can't restrict them, but you can restrict them? I don't even.... (Let's change it back to the rule that everyone had been following)

What the cuss? Are you serious? Just because of one instance where it caused confusion among Staff Members, you're going to implement a controversial rule that is technically already in effect?

Things like this can be avoided if you didn't have your pride so far up your bum to even bother to check the MoTD Rules before arguing that you're 100% correct. I'm getting distressed with the amount of Staff Members who are insisting that just because they have a position of power, means they are Always right.

+1 for the removal of this "addition"

- Dat guy, Forest

I thought we agreed on just being able to restrict frag grenades? Either way, I also put my opinion in of not restricting any grenades as had been enforced prior to one person finding a loophole in a rule. My idea got shot to shit though.

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@HighSociety

I think it needs to be changed to only say "Ct's can not use flash or smoke grenades unless it's a warday, or helpful in subduing a rebel. T's CAN use Smoke, Flash, and Frag grenades but can be killed it they damage a CT."

I thought we agreed on just being able to restrict frag grenades? Either way, I also put my opinion in of not restricting any grenades as had been enforced prior to one person finding a loophole in a rule. My idea got shot to shit though.

I think it needs to be changed to only say "Ct's can not use flash or smoke grenades unless it's a warday, or helpful in subduing a rebel. T's CAN use Smoke, Flash, and Frag grenades but can be killed it they damage a CT."

Written in a more clear way:

"Gernades, both special and frag varieties, cannot be restricted for T's, although if a T damages a CT they are considered a rebel. CT's may only use grenades during wardays."

Restricting frags sounds like laziness, just CT ban anyone abusing them.

+1 for the rule removal. Ionno why this rule was added, it just removed the fun for both parties. The only reason why this rule was added was because alot of ct's are spamming smokes/flash bangs. Which is why it should be like only flash and smoke be restricted for cts?

Alright well lets change it to only say "Ct's can not throw flash or smoke grenades unless it is a warday." @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo

Alright well lets change it to only say "Ct's can not throw flash or smoke grenades unless it is a warday." @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo

How about this.

CTs cannot throw smokes unless it's a warday, and flashes must be use properly and any misuse is at admins discretion. Frags are fine, as they flush.

lelxd my naems warrior and I liek to change rulz so i cean remember dem bet4r, and so i nevr hav 2 admit that im wrong evri once an a while, jus like evri othr human being. How about this, let's just change it to how it was before? Was there really any big problem regarding whether or not CT's can fucking thrown flashbangs/smokes/HE grenades? Just use some common sense people, if the CT's are using the grenades at the expense of the T's, slay them (the CT's) for inciting rebellion or hindering T's from completing orders. If a CT is stupid enough to throw an HE grenade and it hurts/kills some T's, then slay/teamban them for freeshooting. Easy as that.

Jesus christ you all are autistic. I want to stop this disrespecting shit but when you guys are acting this fucking stupid its impossible.

Let me make this clear:

I DO NOT WRITE THE FUCKING RULES

I just remade the motd to be SHORTER and more UNDERSTANDABLE.

Don't disrespect me because of a choice the DIVISION MANAGERS MADE.

Do you guys want it changed to:

Flash and Smoke Grenades

You cannot restrict T's from throwing grenades. CTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THESE UNLESS IT IS WARDAY OR IF IT IMPAIRs ANY T/CT. T's can also use frag nades and it will not be considered rebel UNLESS IT DAMAGES A CT.

?

handing the motd to darkwolf after this. Just because you guys are so stupid.