STEAM_0:0:36851650

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Ok so i wanna start off by saying that i am not rejoining because i miss xG,but because i miss my people,and i would like to be able to slay and demolish them rule breakers when ever i have to deal with one! Anyways,i'm well known on xG,and if you don't know me,then hit ya boi up ya feel me?? and if you guys are curious and want to make sure if i'm still with WD,obviously i'm not,if i was i wouldn't be making this thread. but yea there's that! hopefully i will get re-accepted into this clan once again,and hopefully in the future i can become a staff member once again as well to help around to make sure my people can game it up in peace!

#Speedlimitout!

+1 Active on jb server though he obvs hacks on it I dont really care he will make a great addition to xG since he was a former administrator.

holy fuck ur old m8. Cool guy, very mature, fun to play with. Knows the rules well and is pretty active as well. Glad to see he might be coming back to xG.

A: 7/10

M:9.5/10

D: +1

OMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOM

[sM] You are flooding the server!!

[sM] You are flooding the server!!

+1

A 7/10

M /10

great guy knows rules granted he left me forever alone with @@DarkWolf6052 but ya know i still luv him with all my heart... atleastr i love him ore than gkoo :)