AbrahamL

It was great when it was happening

So lately I have not played any css jb. I have played css a few times here and there. But im done with xg now. Its been great to be with xg. I just have gotten bored of it. I know i shouldve posted this a while back, but i didnt have the chance too. So here is my goodbye.

@@Gkoo Oh, Gkoo. I will miss you most of all. You were a great father to me. I hope you get higher up in the ranks some day.

@@diabeetus Hey fatty, I'll miss you most of all also. Me and you had some great times together. Get div manager fatty.

@@shadowspy You were awesome. I hope u get div manager or co-leader some day.

@@DarkWolf6052 You were pretty great too. We played all the time. Gmod, trolling, just anything. You got me into xG

@@IAmLegend You were pretty boss

@@StartNow haven't talked to you in a while, we were cool a while back.

@DuckkiJR You were the nicest person ever. Sending me goodnight messages lol

Goodbye everyone.

adios amigo. Sorry about all the shit you've taken from this clan, I really think you were a good mod and fun to play with. Good luck with whatever you do from here on out.

Peace Abe~! We been chilling there and now. And just wanted to say Good Luck on your future. Good Luck on your YouTube Career.

Have fun abe hope you find your place in the internet somewhere. Come and visit once and a while.

~Thanks Eden