Warriorsfury

Rebel hunting

Easy solution to all of this: All chat: don't be annoying with it, and if someone asks you to stop...stop. If you don't a fellow admin or mod will gag you. Disrespect: don't disrespect others, you're a big kid and you know not to do this. If it becomes and issues dms will deal with it. Ts3: be on when you can, the more the better. Not being on ever will lead to punishment, but we understand you dot always want to be on/forget. Simple as that. Same as before, it's called being mature about it.

I think you have the wrong thread...

Still a valid and good point, nonetheless.

@@DarkWolf6052

Can we get the rule at least clarified for right now. I've heard that it changed from a few mods and admins, but its still saying this in the motd: You MUST ASK THE WARDEN to go hunt rebels unless you PHYSICALLY SEE THEM REBEL.

I heard it changed to "You have to publicly announce that you're rebel hunting when doing so unless you saw the rebel" but this hasn't been clarified. @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@HighSociety

How about I just make it this:

"A CT is allowed to rebel hunt as long as he either; A; saw the T rebel, or B; counts heads or hears vents being broken. Before searching for rebels, the CT must type in PUBLIC CHAT or say over the mic that he is rebel hunting."

Sounds similar to how @@Forest said.

"A CT is allowed to rebel hunt as long as he either; A; saw the T rebel, or B; counts heads or hears vents being broken. Before searching for rebels, the CT must type in PUBLIC CHAT or say over the mic that he is rebel hunting." Sounds similar to how @@Forest said.

or we just keep it how Forest said it, as that's how it was going to be implemented into the motd.

Well the sooner its implemented into the MOTD, the sooner these arguments die. Will it be implimented in a month or tommorow? Rules keep getting created that arent agreed upon by every staff because its not in the MOTD. I dont care what the rule is as long as its enforced.

Yeah, I have to say, what gives? DMs are all in agreeance, so throw the rule in there and let all the Staff Members know it has been implemented via xG Leadership Event/Announcements or something. @@DarkWolf6052 @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@Gkoo @@HighSociety

Someone needs to get this straightened out. Last night darkwolf said you don't have to get permission to rebel hunt, yet the motd hasn't changed. How am I supposed to enforce the "new" rule when it's not even in the motd?

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@PiNoYPsYcHo @@HighSociety Going to keep mentioning you guys until you edit the MoTD and state that you've done so on this thread so it can be closed and be marked as resolved. It literally takes 30 seconds to Copy+Paste the rule into the MoTD under a heading of "Rebel Hunting" or whatever. Is there some sort of problem or something that's preventing this from being pushed through?