fbomb336 - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Tute

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:46512394

Information:

I like to be CT a lot, i know the rules and everything but I massed with the pool ball and got ct banned for it. I also call warden whenever i get the chance but my new mic blows. I've been on the xG jb CS:S server a lot and everyone knows me. I'm a good player, I just made a bad mistake.

First off, I don't know you.

Secondly, can you give more details (or just fill out what I'm about to say so others and I can get an idea on what you did)?

What map this happened on?

Did you kill Ts or CTs? If Ts, how many?

Why did you do it in the first place?

How long is this ban?

It was Vipinthemix and i killed 4 t's with the pool ball also its a permenant and no one else would and i wanted to make everyone laugh thats why

+1. Tute's a good guy, I can't really see him doing something like this again, at least intentionally. Tute knows the rules well and I don't think the server would really be put in any danger if we un-teambanned him.

Does anyone have a demo of this? I was there for it, and handed out the ban. Xeno Gamers

A CT brought the ball from pool into the cell block on VIP In The Mix, and Tute decided to shoot the ball at the Ts while we were all stacked up. It killed 4 people and damaged everybody else in the stack [At least 5 other Ts took damage from the ball]

I will admit I was joking around and saying "Oh god I hope no CTs shoot that ball at the stack of Ts."

If not for that, I would be -1ing this unban request. I haven't had any major problems with Tute other than just his attitude.

+1 for shortened ban, only because I was edging one of them on. I didn't think anyone would actually do it, but still, not sure if he would have done it even if I hadn't said that.

Xeno Gamers[/url]

A CT brought the ball from pool into the cell block on VIP In The Mix, and Tute decided to shoot the ball at the Ts while we were all stacked up. It killed 4 people and damaged everybody else in the stack [At least 5 other Ts took damage from the ball]

I will admit I was joking around and saying "Oh god I hope no CTs shoot that ball at the stack of Ts."

If not for that, I would be -1ing this unban request. I haven't had any major problems with Tute other than just his attitude.

+1 for shortened ban, only because I was edging one of them on. I didn't think anyone would actually do it, but still, not sure if he would have done it even if I hadn't said that.

All i was really doing is just being high not giving a fuck hahah trying to gain rep in xG

+1 for a shortened ban 1 - 2 weeks sounds fine. like darkwolf said, his attitude can be pretty shitty sometimes but regardless he is still a good player and active just tute make sure you don't fuck up like this again.

+1 Tute is a great warden and gets shit done. The whole incident with the ball was partially my and trins fault, we need more CTs who aren't derps and tute is one of them.

I was there too, and I agree with darkwolf, its not like he brought the ball out to purposely kill Ts, some other CT brought it out , and temptation took over from there

+1 for shortened ban

+1 i would like him to have a shortened ban, hes funny, knows rules, and wardens well, its also hilarious when he rages.