MineCrack

CS:GO/CS:S Scrim tournament night?

Needs to be well organized w/ more than just one or two people taking the lead. The last two have both ended badly. If we can get a group of people to work on it then +1. (I'll help out)

+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1

we should do another since the last one and last community night i couldn't particapate in because i had computer problems.

ill help organize it if you guys let me

It was working, but for reasons unknown it just stopped halfway, don't know what happened with that. Like Gawd already brought up, something like this requires dedicated Members/Players who want to take charge of it and organize it, they can't quit halfway through and need to set their priorities straight.

It also helps to have several people involved in getting it going because not only can they give their input, but they can help schedule teams and evenly distribute the work-load so you aren't crushed under all the organization and decisions. +1 to have another go at it, it doesn't hurt to have more events like these

- Dat guy, Forest

i have ran a Gmod community before and it was pretty successfull

also i don't know if this counts for anything but i tryed to run thr dayz div and was committed untill they annoucced in standalone that they are hosting the servers

Edit: On the that note if Standalone doesnt come out this june i will get back to workin on the server

also i don't know if this counts for anything but i tryed to run thr dayz div and was committed untill they annoucced in standalone that they are hosting the servers

Edit: On the that note if Standalone doesnt come out this june i will get back to workin on the server

????????????????

????????????????

Meaning that he has prior experience with running things and would like to help out.

????????????????

Meaning that he has prior experience with running things and would like to help out.

thank you forest i was trying to reply but i had no bars on my phone

also i was thinking we have a CSS tourney and a CSGO tourney then the 2 teams that win could play each other either in one of the games or if all people in each team has both games we would do a best of 3

game 1: CSS but csgo team picks map

game 2: csgo but css team picks map

game 3: game and map would be determined by both teams have a knife fight in middle of dust2 on css

the team that wins knife fight can either pick map or game

then the team that lost knife fight picks either game or map depending on what winner chooses to pick

I'd have to fix the CT models for valve made maps (Or spam @@Chrono to do it) Also do you mean like a cross-game tournament, or separate ones? Well to answer it sure ill help out, though i probably wont play

Obviously I am master. I will help run it. also bleed is retarded, I fixed the scrim server the next day because I was out the night of.

so i was thinking have a css tournament and csgo tournament

it would be a standard 5v5

have like 8 teams for each tournament

winner of the tournaments gets a prize

then the winners of both brackets either play each other in css or csgo

or if all members of both teams have both games then they would play in a best of 3 series

game and map would be determind in my other post