ShyGuy

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I'm nervous when it comes to being warden sometimes and when people start complaining and crap it just messes me up FYI.

Also I will be quite active, but I do have a life so I may not be on as much I usually will sometimes, but like I said... Ill be QUITE active.

Ill be at a +0 for now, I've only seen you on a couple times but never see you break any rules. Be more active and ill be glad to change to a +1 if you're mature and don't argue with any staff :)

A: 3 (For Now)

M:7 (Never had a problem with)

Thread has been here for two days now @@DarkWolf6052 @ShdowSpy @@Jordozombie @@Leotekk @@IAmLegend @@Gkoo @@daddiodoug @@MineCrack @@DeathGod @@Gawd @TheLostCause @@Warriorsfury @@Forest @@Hidingmaster

When your activity rises my vote will be a +1

A: 1/10 (Very rarily seen on)

M:6/10 (Hard to judge you on your maturity as you hang out in the back and go unnoticed. Try to speak up more, it's good for you.)

When your activity rises my vote will be a +1

A: 1/10 (Very rarily seen on)

M:6/10 (Hard to judge you on your maturity as you hang out in the back and go unnoticed. Try to speak up more, it's good for you.)

decision changed to +1 as activity has increased.

A: 6/10

+1 you are on most of the time i go jailbreak, Active, mature and not afraid to call warden, Knows motd

A: 7/10

M: 8/10

Very active frequenter of the CS:S Jailbreak server (from what I've seen), never seems to create any problems nor instigate any unwanted situations or scenarios and is enjoyable to have around. Up till now, I still have not seen any reason why he shouldn't be an xG member. He's both polite and pleasant to be around, and I honestly think he'd make a great addition to the clan.

A: 7/10

- As I said, he is a frequenter of the CS:S Jailbreak server, and is on often enough to be rewarded with the xG title. I will however note that being on TeamSpeak is not only a great way to make friends (as well as a requirement), but makes it much easier to contact a Staff Member whenever called for. I strongly suggest getting on TeamSpeak every now and then. Activity is almost where it should be.

M: 8/10

- Never seems to cause any sort of trouble on the server, nor does he argue or discuss with Staff Members regarding any problems or rules. Also doesn't react to disrespect or insults in a way that would jeopardize his xG-name (in other words, doesn't troll/harass back and keeps a calm attitude). Maturity is where it should be.

D: +1 ShyGuy would make a great addition to the ever-growing xG family, and I don't think he'll tarnish the tag of 'xG' at any point. Good luck on the remaining 1-ups!

- Dat guy, Forest

+1 he ,as forest said above me said, is a frequenter on our jailbreak server, you should really get on teamspeak though,you'll find some friends very quickly

A 8/10

M8/10