so i have decided to leave xG, it was fun for a few months but i miss my old clan (only pub and gungame) they switch over to csgo, but anyways i still will play css and comeone teamspeak. Ihave been thinking about this for a while now and i feel its time to leave, i am not going to smite @all or anything because in the future i will come back.

@@DarkWolf6052 it was fun being in your room on teamspeak, and playing ingame,

@@Kirito Thanks for teaching me tekkit and also will miss playing games with you.

@@orangejuice we had our bad momnet and are good moment but still was fun playing with you.

@@Wing know zeal you thank you, you help me out the most getting into xG, if it wasnt for you i would have never joined.

@@Forest forest fire :) keep them forest alive and i hope u get co, some people might not know this but forest is mod timber, admin tree, DM Forest, DL rain Forest,CO paper lol that is forestes names.

@@Rhododendron keep woring on that hub bby hope you finish before summer ends lol, take your time, the only thing that will happen is css population will go down.

@css staff, i like almost of all of you, keep up the good work and dont let css go below csgo :), Now i will play on css when i start raging in csgo and will for sure go on JB.

xG's JB is the best JB i ever played on, stupid JB i would freekill but here it was easy to learn and really fun to play, will miss playing a lot.

Bye guys, keep fragging

-Superkiller67 Love you all.

PS: PAID MOD FOR THE WIN

@Rhododendron keep woring on that hub bby hope you finish before summer ends lol, take your time, the only thing that will happen is css population will go down.

People leave the servers. Revenue slows even more. xG dies. hub is needed!

-1 Can't leave.

peace out man. :(

Well, other than that horrible grammar and spelling right there, you were a fun person to play with and we agreed on stuff for the most part, hope to still see you on the servers.

*insert rage face here* Well i shall miss you super, have fun with you're new clan and i'm glad as fuck you wont pull a mythic and mass smite. Anyway i shall -1 this leaving application you sir are not allowed to leave while dark orange and I are still around.

~Kirito, master of Sword

I-

You-

FUCK.

It's a shame to see you resign mate, you did a great job as a staff member and were great to hang around with. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours though, hope to see you around some time in the future!

- Dat guy, Forest