STEAM_0:0:30499160

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I am a very active person on the Xeno Gamers JB server, I am online atleast once everyday for a few hours. I have realized that I should stop putting this off, and make an app. I love the server and have been banned from ct twice for some rule miss understandings but that is all.
Never for more than one day. I hope that you will review this application and consider letting me join.

Thank you for your time,

Negus

I would +1 You're active, good Ct and you're fun to play with. You know the rules and stuff but..Isn't [CN] another clan? You can't be in another clan if you're going to be in xG

EDIT: Thanks for telling me you're not in the clan +1 +1 +1

A:7

M:7

+1

I have seen you on jailbreak alot recently and you cause no trouble what so ever. You understand the MOTD from what I have seen and you are a fun player to play with!

A:7

M:8

I would have never found this, thanks rainbow.

+1 you have a pretty decent character.

A:11/10

Almost everytime I get on I can see your name somewhere on the scoreboard

M:8/10

Mostly chill and layed back when playing but can get a little "excited"

Good guy over all.

I've seen you on a lot on Jailbreak recently, and you seem like a pretty cool guy. Active, seems mature, knows the motd as far as I can tell. Overall just a pretty cool guy and is member material for sure. +1

A: 8/10

M:8/10

+1 extremely active has a little fuck up here and there but meh we all still do, and yea fun to pway wif, not a dick, funny sometimes, and he listens to the staff

A 8/10

M 8/10