Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

Follow rules active in server don't mic spam don't disrepect

I havn't been on servers for a few days now because I am taking a break but before I have left I have seen you on quite a lot and I believe you would make a great addition to xenoGamers. I don't have anything bad about you, I've seen you on a lot, Never seen you disrespect and never break any rules. Before I decide to +1 or -1 or +0 You should decide to get teamspeak. Our Channel is voice.xenogamers.com and it will help other members and staff to get to know you better. Regards to teamspeak, You're pretty funny and a fun to rebel with. Very Mature and I think that's rather the most important thing I look in a member or player in our servers. I hope you become one of our good members people can rely on and I can hopefully see big things from you.

TL-DR Very active and fun to play with and knows rules, always a person you can talk to while having fun.

A:7

M:8

D: +1

Very active and mature. Knows the rules well and is fun to play with. Never seen him disrespect or create any problems whatsoever. Would make a great member of xG. +1.

A: 9/10

M: 9/10

-1 the entire time I have been on CSS today I hear spamming "OYA!" over the mic like every 15 seconds.... Even after people asked him to stop and he was muted a couple times for spamming over warden.

A:7

M:4