TheKingBaby

Change

We don't need to really make the hub, it was completely functional on the sliderace server (other than trails). Personally I think that we should just disable trails and put it on the rest of the CS:S servers just to give everybody a little something to have until it's finished.

okay, here you go. stop making so many fucking rules. thats it. youre turning yourselves into a dictatorship where admin/mods are afraid to use powers. yall gotta take a step back an re-evaluate everything youre doing

I agree with @@diabeetus and think we should improve the css division, try to warden more effectively, get HUB back...

well when i get home from vaca (this thrusday) i will go hard in the paint to learn c++ to try and make a hub

That'd be awesome dude, I have so many books on it from my bro in college if i had any fucking initiative Id pick one up and learn..

you should go through and pm me a list. at the top being noob level to the bottom being uber exerpt books.

so i can buy em online

listen daddio, i like you and all but over the past few weeks youve been saying youre gonna learn various coding algorithms. either learn them and put them to use, or stop talking out of your ass

i mean i really want to and i get in that mood to learn it then if i dont understand something just a little bit i get discourage and say fuck that

on another note i didn't even think you knew me or even notice who i was/am

listen daddio, i like you and all but over the past few weeks youve been saying youre gonna learn various coding algorithms. either learn them and put them to use, or stop talking out of your ass

i mean i really want to and i get in that mood to learn it then if i dont understand something just a little bit i get discourage and say fuck that

on another note i didn't even think you knew me or even notice who i was/am

i am xg, i notice everything that goes on around here. i dont doubt your passion, just stick with something

Post about making ------> xG <-------- better, not CS:S better, yet you all respond with CS:S :/ . xG does not revolve around CS:S, sooner or later CS:S is going to die down, no matter what. CS:GO is going to pick up a majority of Counter Strike players moving to the next, newer game.

Anyways, xG itself i don't see getting better unless we pick up some better people from the summer, or some of those people who favoritize/don't do their jobs/ don't deserve admin/ jerk off when we need something important done. When xG was good, it was because of the people in it, not the servers itself, we had fun people around the servers all the time back then, we had (in my opinion) better staff, and less xG drama which happens WAY TOO OFTEN and causes problems/people to leave xG.

To make CS:S better, you need fun people on the servers, and stuff to catch someones attention and bring people back after playing (something like hub).

TL;DR - This is a post about xG being better not just CS:S, we need fun people and better staff to improve xG, and to improve CS:S fun people and stuff to catch their attention (like hub).