PoopyDoop

PoopyDoop - Counter-Strike: Source

if this is the american way for helping out your friends,

i am not suprised to read that the number of suicide's in america, it haz increased by 28% in the past 10 years.

i even found a newspaper artical saying : suicide take's more life's then War, Murder and Disaster together, Wow, now that's what i call shocking, that you guys like to fight and that you guys kill each other over nothing, that's known all over the world, but being even better in making another's live miserable, Phoe hey, you must be very proud

i am not suprised to read that the number of suicide's in america, it haz increased by 28% in the past 10 years.

i even found a newspaper artical saying : suicide take's more life's then War, Murder and Disaster together, Wow, now that's what i call shocking, that you guys like to fight and that you guys kill each other over nothing, that's known all over the world, but being even better in making another's live miserable, Phoe hey, you must be very proud

For fucks sake, its a gaming clan. We don't have to deal with other peoples shit. We aren't friends with everyone in the clan. People like Duckiijr. are just pushing their problems right in our faces. If he wants help with it, he can talk privately with someone. He shouldn't bring his problems into every single person on the forums because more than half of us clearly don't give a fuck.

For fucks sake, its a gaming clan. We don't have to deal with other peoples shit. We aren't friends with everyone in the clan. People like Duckiijr. are just pushing their problems right in our faces. If he wants help with it, he can talk privately with someone. He shouldn't bring his problems into every single person on the forums because more than half of us clearly don't give a fuck.

Gee thanks. And once again I I've kept my depressional thoughts and things away from the general community for quite a while. Only keeping private with trusting friends who actually still have a good enough heart to care. Is nobody listening

People make mistakes, whats wrong with you all? I'm a tough guy, but I show my feelings when its appropriate and even if you all don't I know you got them, don't bullshit me, men don't lie to men. All I'm saying is give Duckii another chance, he sounds really heartfelt and serious about this whole thing, move on from the past and look toward the future.

i dont think you guys realize that no one has any say in this matter besides silence and he made it blatantly clear that he doesnt want him unbanned. your vouches mean nothing since its not a division and silence has total authority on the matter

i dont think you guys realize that no one has any say in this matter besides silence and he made it blatantly clear that he doesnt want him unbanned. your vouches mean nothing since its not a division and silence has total authority on the matter

You're right it isn't a division. Therefore I believe the community as a whole should have their say and be looked at

i dont think you read what i wrote, in all of your previous requests silence made it clear he doesnt want you unbanned and his word is final in this situation

i dont think you read what i wrote, in all of your previous requests silence made it clear he doesnt want you unbanned and his word is final in this situation

That was in previous. This is a new one. It's been 3 1/2 months

i never knew that may 23rd was 3 1/2 months away

Silence said "you are not getting unbanned" not "you are not getting unbanned this protest"

And as for those saying "oh he made a mistake everyone does" No, he did not make a mistake, he legitimately messed up, we tried to talk to him and help him, he acted normal for a couple months, and then he came back, and was threatening suicide again. it is not just a one time thing, he has threatened it several times, and each time afterwards he has said the same thing "oh i was in a bad place guyz, i'm sorry. pls don't think i will do it, i wasn't thinking right" every time. and those saying there was no proof.

There was proof, there was a screenshot taken, and then passed on to silence, silence saw the screenshot with chat messages from duckii jr and acted on those. you ask for us to show you the pictures, or for silence to confirm them, when he has, and you just ignore it.

Also, firstblooD you left xg from redstone pretty pissed, and then when this comes up, you are suddenly back, it leads me to believe the past that he is asking people to come to this thread.

As well as you have gone to most channels with population in teamspeak to specifically post this thread, and then leave, come back later, post it again, leave to another.

I

i never knew that may 23rd was 3 1/2 months away

i was banned April 1st

Silence said "you are not getting unbanned" not "you are not getting unbanned this protest"

And as for those saying "oh he made a mistake everyone does" No, he did not make a mistake, he legitimately messed up, we tried to talk to him and help him, he acted normal for a couple months, and then he came back, and was threatening suicide again. it is not just a one time thing, he has threatened it several times, and each time afterwards he has said the same thing "oh i was in a bad place guyz, i'm sorry. pls don't think i will do it, i wasn't thinking right" every time. and those saying there was no proof.

There was proof, there was a screenshot taken, and then passed on to silence, silence saw the screenshot with chat messages from duckii jr and acted on those. you ask for us to show you the pictures, or for silence to confirm them, when he has, and you just ignore it.

Also, firstblooD you left xg from redstone pretty pissed, and then when this comes up, you are suddenly back, it leads me to believe the past that he is asking people to come to this thread.

As well as you have gone to most channels with population in teamspeak to specifically post this thread, and then leave, come back later, post it again, leave to another.

I'm sorry I didn't know there was something wrong with posting the link to it or asking people to look at it? I would like as many opinions as I can get. And I do not ask anyone for +1 or to even vote at all. Just want their opinion

Duckii has been banned for 3 1/2 months, I vote for maybe shortening the ban to 1 maybe 2 more months? thats still a long ass time, he knows better than to post this stuff now, +1 for shortened ban

Duckii has been banned for 3 1/2 months, I vote for maybe shortening the ban to 1 maybe 2 more months? thats still a long ass time, he knows better than to post this stuff now, +1 for shortened ban

Now THIS I could agree to a shortened. Being shortened to 1-2months actually doesn't sound bad.