LapisLazuli

LapisLazuli - Counter-Strike: Source

@@serbiansnaga for the tie breaker as both Gkoo and Darkwolf are locking swords. Time to reach a verdict, n'ah mean?

Serbian was the first to +1 gg

@@serbiansnaga for the tie breaker as both Gkoo and Darkwolf are locking swords. Time to reach a verdict, n'ah mean?

I definitely don't see his post, I may be crazy.

I definitely don't see his post, I may be crazy.

Nvm I thought this was a differeent thread for some reason gg.

Don't so how we unban some people for mass freekilling and then randomly say that others should have known better.

This is against everything I believe but if everybody else gets unbanned then it's not fair that you shouldn't be unbanned..

I'm not one for referring to past events, but this is happening as we speak. Though I'm one to believe that punishments should be carried out, if we unban everybody I don't see why we just stop for Lapiz. Sure we have to draw a line somewhere, but if nobody wants to draw it for Laith or anybody else, then I don't see why Lapiz should be different.

The one thing I REALLY don't understand is why some staff post +1's for some things because they "haven't had a problem with him in the past" and then the same people post a -1 on another thread saying "they should have known better". Dafuq? This is with high staff too. If we aren't consistent with the punishments we give out, can we at least be consistent with our rulings?

It has been decided to shorten the ban for LapisLazuli to 20160 minutes (two weeks).

#Closed