LapisLazuli - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Machine, AKA Lapis

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:40390898

Information:

Last night I was rightfully banned for freekilling three T's in cold blood and then leaving (JB). I see no reason to unban me other then the fact that I'd really like to play on the servers again. If the ban is not lifted, I understand. You have to keep people in check. Oh yeah, also..
I am sorry for blatantly breaking the rules.

--EDIT

I also just really want to play on the TF2 servers with Muffin.

-1 as it was an intentional mass freekill. But..

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!?!?!?

Give Lapis the equal treatment you showed to Obama/Trin whom under a no balls pretense murdered 5 or more Ts. for a week CT ban or some shit. but Lapis won't see this special treatment I predict. nor will Ben Dover who has an open ban protest. Even though these two players last mentioned have been playing xG jailbreak much longer than Trin or any free smiting mod

Give Lapis the equal treatment you showed to Obama/Trin whom under a no balls pretense murdered 5 or more Ts. for a week CT ban or some shit. but Lapis won't see this special treatment I predict. nor will Ben Dover who has an open ban protest. Even though these two players last mentioned have been playing xG jailbreak much longer than Trin or any free smiting mod

That is what we are trying to change.

+/-0

He was in xG for a while, but he did also intentionally break the rules. If we are trying to stop people from getting unbanned from shit like this, than why are we unbanning the other people who are trying to protest too. Either keep them all banned, or unban them all. None of the "some get unbanned and some don't".

Dude, Lapis. What the hell man? You KNOW the rules! What in the hell were you thinking? I'm not gonna -1 or +1 this because like easy said we shouldn't have none of the "some/some" shit but I personally wanna give him another chance. I'll leave it up to the higher ups though. Just... Come ooonnnnn.