ForestFire

Halfbaked - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

1oz. Halfbaked

Steam ID:

Information:

I got perm banned from ct because i mass freekilled on accident. We were playing on a new map and i didnt know what the button did and click it and it killed them. I understand i shouldnt of clicked it but i was a new map and i was curious. i understand getting banned for a few hours or days for it but not perm banned cuz i didnt know what it would do.

[bUTTOM SPAM] 1oz. Halfbaked pressed a button.

I NoScoped JFK suicided.

Ăœŋ™nnnn suicided.

darehowl1 suicided.

[xG:F] Shad0wBlad3 suicided.

[xG] MinceCrack suicided.

Tute suicided.

Skyfall suicided.

xSpankyyx suicided.

xG:A $nakeboyeric suicided.

Kevin suicided.

GG

*note* those aren't all Ts... a few CTs died too

+1 for shorter ban(3-5 days)

Steam ID:

Erm, that's not a STEAM ID lol. But anyways, I did perm ct ban him as he killed about 8 t's + as well as at least 2 ct's with one of the games on the map aeon. (Think that's the name)

He basically hit a button and the platform collapsed and everyone in the game dropped down and died, leaving me as the only surviving T.

I have no knowledge of whether he knew this button would do this or not, but from what I did see in game it did look more or less unintentional, the sheer number of T's killed did warrant the perm however.

Unless there is significant evidence to prove otherwise, I do think it was unintentional. Also, from what I've seen Halfbaked has always been a good CT up to this point. Unless evidence comes up to prove it was intentional, +1 for shortening to ~ 1 week.

He didn't fess up at first, if it was just an accident it wouldn't have been a problem.

I didnt know what was going on at first. i thought it was someone else because i didnt know it that.

Just to make things more clear what happened was:

We were playing break the blocks

All the Ts were getting onto the platforms to begin

Someone hit the reset button ( labeled as >>| )

The platforms despawned and respawned dropping everyone into the water, where they instantly die

He didn't fess up at first, if it was just an accident it wouldn't have been a problem.

I didnt know what was going on at first. i thought it was someone else because i didnt know it that.

Again it was in the end an accident if what you say is true.

The ban should just be shortened perm is kind of ridiculous for something not intentional.

[bUTTOM SPAM] 1oz. Halfbaked pressed a button.

I NoScoped JFK suicided.

Ăœŋ™nnnn suicided.

darehowl1 suicided.

[xG:F] Shad0wBlad3 suicided.

[xG] MinceCrack suicided.

Tute suicided.

Skyfall suicided.

xSpankyyx suicided.

xG:A $nakeboyeric suicided.

Kevin suicided.

GG

*note* those aren't all Ts... a few CTs died too

+1 for shorter ban(3-5 days)

Copy/paste isn't a valid form of proof, just letting you know.

Anyway,

I think it should be shortened, and thanks to Silence, once we get a final decision, I've got permissions to edit CT bans from Source Bans now.

@@Gkoo what is your say?

Copy/paste isn't a valid form of proof, just letting you know.

Anyway,

I think it should be shortened, and thanks to Silence, once we get a final decision, I've got permissions to edit CT bans from Source Bans now.

@@Gkoo what is your say?

Wasn't really meant to be proof, but if you want it:

5aa4bc6478d07_hl22013-06-1817-11-34-12.thumb.jpg.ebad7ea1fbb5fe9ef210a1f77467b5cb.jpg

Well I truly believe that the remains of Gene Roddenberry, the creator of sci-fi fantasy television series "Star Trek," will head for the final frontier next year. Scotty will be going along with him.