Brian

Brian - Counter-Strike: Source

So the reason you are applying for CS:S is because noone in TF2 wants you back? LOL

Just because he WAS a good person before and did a bunch to help xG doesnt mean that's still what's going to happen, all the recent stuff I have seen was just him being a twat and not anything xG needs more of.

Yeah you're right, Brian is the twat xG doesn't need more of, not you or anything.

/endsarcasm

So the reason you are applying for CS:S is because noone in TF2 wants you back? LOL

Just because he WAS a good person before and did a bunch to help xG doesnt mean that's still what's going to happen, all the recent stuff I have seen was just him being a twat and not anything xG needs more of.

Yeah you're right, Brian is the twat xG doesn't need more of, not you or anything.

/endsarcasm

At least I didnt have to apply to a different division because noone wanted me.

/endsarcasm

You're right you only got banned almost every week or had a thread about you/from you on CS:S was because everyone loves you right? Please stfu. Your input is in comparison to a mass murderer voting for the death sentence on someone who did petty theft.

/endsarcasm

You're right you only got banned almost every week or had a thread about you/from you on CS:S was because everyone loves you right? Please stfu. Your input is in comparison to a mass murderer voting for the death sentence on someone who did petty theft.

Actually I never got banned GG kid

since I have to put a valid reason: Brian has contributed greatly to the TF2 Division, and is generally fun to have around and is fairly helpful. Mature, african, somewhat active, african, and overall has all the qualities that would be necessary to get back in xG. +1

A: 5/10

M: 9/10

CTBanned for "button spamming..."??? <-- Ct Ban

Gyazo - be1f6135de8718b9f68fdb948bbc5730.png <-- 6 hour ban

GG kid? Grow the fuck up

@@Link! As much as I do respect, and I respect you more than you'll ever know, don't stoop down to his level. You'll only encourage it.

GG kid? Grow the fuck up

lol that's hardly every week... gg retarded. stay on topic and quite being a twat.

Brian doesnt even play actively on CS:S

He apps for CS:S because everyone in TF2 hates him and doesn't want him back.

xG doesn't need him, a week ago he was blacklisting all the xG servers and now he wants to rejoin?

Legitimate vouches? A'ight. This guy was one of the members of xG who spent a great deal of his time on the TF2 servers. As with anyone else, there have been ups and downs when it comes to a position of power, but hell, he still did a good job. Recently been active on Jailbreak as well as TeamSpeak, so the activity is there. He may be a "troll" in the eyes of some, but I honestly think he brings a great sense of fun to the servers.

A: 6/10

- As I said above, he's been active enough on the servers (whenever I'm on that is) as well as TeamSpeak. Granted, his main division was TF2 in the past, he's still active nonetheless on CS:S. Activity is below where it should be.

M: 6/10

- Great personality, this guy. Obviously if you're going to provoke him, then he'll beat the cuss out of you, and you'll have to succumb to the fact that you just got pooped on. As with anyone else, there's a certain limit of stupidity one can endure. Deals with situations well (past history of it) and doesn't Always go over the top, but he still does at certain times. Maturity is below where it should be.

D: +1. Even though the A/M scale is low, I have a great time hanging out with this guy, as do other players/members. Makes me laugh with the stupidest shit, n'ah mean, and should be a part of the community again.

- Dat guy, Forest

GG kid? Grow the fuck up

lol that's hardly every week... gg retarded. stay on topic and quite being a twat.

Brian doesnt even play actively on CS:S

He apps for CS:S because everyone in TF2 hates him and doesn't want him back.

xG doesn't need him, a week ago he was blacklisting all the xG servers and now he wants to rejoin?

He said he wants to help or frantically need to help. Some help is better than no help. xG CS:S is possibly going down to shit because of the staff not functionally cooperating. Brian has excellent leadership skills. It is greatly needed for our staff. We need to get shit together so we can actually run servers.

You, let's talk about you. You are not helping at all. You're one of the reasons why the CS:S Division is going to shit. The constant arguments you've been in and your acts of selfishness are one of the reasons "people love you." You tend to always want to prove yourself right. Yes, everyone wants to be right but there are times you need to face you were wrong. Every single argument, like every single argument is you constantly continuing it. Other want to end but it's you who continues it because you want to be "right."

Whenever I see you on servers, I just want to leave right away. When I see you on forums, I don't want to reply to you, cause I know you'll always stir up an argument and start to insult people, making yourself look all mighty and clever yet you just sound like a 10 year old kid. You literally have the weakest amount of support from others. Nobody cares about your opinions because everyone knows they are just straight insults. You're possibly one of the most disrespectful xG members ever. Sometimes I question how you got into xG.

Grow up,your opinions are the most atrocious I've seen and they aren't needed.

This is a member application, not a debate team. It would be best you shut up and take it somewhere else.