FluffyDuck - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Duckii Jr.

Steam ID:

Forum Ban

Information:

Not much to say anymore. This is my final attempt. I would appreciate if you guys would have just listened.

This is obviously for my permanent forum ban. If you wanna know everything then here just go ahead and look at my past 4 ban protests of extreme failure:

First.

Second.

Third.

Fourth.

Thanks for all of your opinions. I would highly appreciate if all the higher ups would give their say instead of ignoring this.

@@Chrono @@MuffinMonster @@tree @@Forest @@Gkoo @@DarkWolf6052 @@Rise @@Bleed @@Warriorsfury @@serbiansnaga

@@Stickz @@Kirito @@HighSociety @@Cookiesars @@Microsoft @@Xemnas @@WhyJewMad @@John @@MineCrack @@Gawd

Forgot to mention. Ban was April 1st.

I don't remember Silence's name. But Silence if you see this, give this one time.

Sorry bud, my views haven't changed, and it's far too recent from the last one.

I'm sorry Duckii, I am going to have to -1. It's not anything personal but it's on more of an xG scale and I will try to share my complete unbiased opinion. There are basically two things that makes me want to -1. The first is the issue of liability.

We've tried to help you in the past with your real life problems, obviously they aren't a joke. You say they have gotten better and you have learned to cope more or less, and I hope they did. But, if god forbid something did happen then xG could be held liable and the people affiliated with it could be facing serious shit.

The second is more of the issue of drama. An internet clan by it's nature is somewhere were people go to chill and have fun, kinda an outlet from the stresses of RL. Having to deal with with drama caused by your personal problems and by these regular ban protests is really against what the clan is for. And as said earlier, you sometimes tend to target people ingame and on the forums because they share a different opinion and make the issue quiet public.

All of those ban reasons are valid and true.

EDIT: I should also add that he isn't loyal when:

A: He hacks on the servers.

B: Been in another clan when he knows multi-clanning isn't allowed.

C: Makes fun of/trolls other members in xG, and it's not just kidding around for the most part.

All of the ban reasons were valid and true, he wasn't loyal to the clan when he hacks, disrespects others in the clan who have different opinions than him and joined another clan, becoming the division leader in it too. Also this will be his fourth chance getting out of a perma-ban if he gets unbanned.

Generally annoying, makes fun of others who have different opinions, hasn't been a month yet, too many chances.

This is a gaming clan. I'm going to state this right fucking now. I do not like having drama within said gaming clan. You are the cause of a massive amount of drama. I came into this clan for two reasons, have fun and make friends along the way. Sure you we were kinda, sorta friends at the beginning, but we only talked about 3-5 times. I usually keep the people I add on my friends list until they become inactive on steam, they take me off or I have a sudden problem with them. After seeing all the shit you decide to pull as of recently, I decided to take you off. To add your question, no, you have not made a good impression on me and you likely will never do it again. I don't want an apology because I don't like talking to you. Simple as that. You ruined it for me the day you started to yell at me while playing CS:S jailbreak, in front of at least 20 people. Not only do you decide to hate on me because I have an opinion against you, but you like to take the argument public as well. I lost all respect for you that day. To be honest, I don't know what you see in me. Why did you take a portion of your ban protest to "apologize" to me? I may never know why, but get over it. We never talked much in the first place to really be friends.

EDIT: Changed to a -1

Like Gawd, I still feel the same way.

@@Rhododendron

I'm going to have to stand by my previous answer. I'll try to be as detailed as possible as you are claiming this to be your last protest.

Due to your past history of suicide threats, Silence had to make a decision based on your actions as well as "threats". Regardless of whether you were at a bad time in your life during the time, or were suffering from chronic depression, suicide isn't something to be taken lightly. Even if you state that you are mentally capable and are free of these suicidal tendencies today, there is no guarantee as you have already stated in the past that you have had those thoughts and have even publicly made them clear.

The percent of people who are providing a negative vouch because they "don't like you" doesn't compare to the percent of people who don't want xG to be affected if (and when) something may happen related to this. You have become a liability for this community due to your past actions. If anything were to happen to you (in regards to this ugly topic of suicide) then xG may be held accountable and end up being shut down, or even worse that Silence may be brought into legal action. It's just not something that's worth risking when Silence can wash his hands clean by removing you from the community to prevent any possible negative outcomes.

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to stay at a -1. To be quite honest, the only way I could see you being unbanned is to have a signed note stating that you are sound of mind or mentally stable (obviously from some sort of psychiatrist), and as drastic as that may be, it is possibly the only way for you to get unbanned. But hey, it's not All bad. At least you are able to play on the servers still, right?

- Dat guy, Forest

@@Forest

I cannot participate in anything. No ban protests. No member applications. Nothing in general. It really sucks.

It's a consequence to you that comes along with the action silence had to take, in order to keep a (mostly) clean and safe environment [forums] for the community as well as for his own protection.

My decision still stands the same as in the other posts.

@@Rhododendron

why would anyones opinions change in 2 weeks?

I was not expecting these opinions to change. Just hoped more people would give their opinions than just the same like 4 people. This is my final attempt.

I thought weve been over this multiple times that it doesnt matter how many +1's you get, silence wont unban you since its his final say anyway. I cannot comprehend why you keep making new accounts to try and avoid the ban and protest it. This is mind boggling.

I thought weve been over this multiple times that it doesnt matter how many +1's you get, silence wont unban you since its his final say anyway. I cannot comprehend why you keep making new accounts to try and avoid the ban and protest it. This is mind boggling.

Never know until you try. I just wanted to give 1 last time despite the massive doubt I have.