Noise

Bringin the Noise.

Hey all! Im basically just the noise. I'm 23 and I play CSS and CSGO mainly.

I got an bachaelors degree in psychology, very well able to read people even just by voice.

Like to do alot of outdoor stuff rather than play games, but I hardly have enough time to do anything anymore. I work and come home and all I have time for is games.

So here I am lol

Lookin forward to bein here and meetin everyone!

I have met you and you were really nice to me. :)

And wrong, you thought you read me by voice, but you were wrong. I'm hard to read though, as most females are, right? Lol

Anyways, I'm glad I convinced you to finally sign up for the forums. Now, go get a microphone!!

You are the only one who has even acknowledged im here and were also really nice to me too.

I don't think I was wrong I just let you slide on by for the night lol ;)

Welcome to the community mate! I'm Forest, and many will lead you to believe I am British. However (contrary to popular belief), I am Canadian. You'll mostly see me hanging around the CS:S Jailbreak server, so feel free to say hi or whatever! Hope you enjoy your stay bud :D

I am British.

Fixed.

My name's Diabeetus, and welcome to xG! I'm one of the Admins for CS:S, I just got back from vacation so I'm looking forward to seeing you around sometime soon! Enjoy your stay here.

Hey there, I'm Kirito mod for the CS:S division, I'm on CS:S Jailbreak most of time, hope ta cya around

thanks for the welcomes! im usually in teamspeak wether it be afk or not. I dont have a mic right now which can be annoying. but feel free to come talk to me ill try to type fast while you talk lol

Hi Noise, I am RainbowDashie and I look forward to playing with you on Counter Strike - Source Jailbreak or Minigames. I am a Moderator in the css: div and If you need any help whether regards to being server rules or needing help at all, make sure you talk to our staff on the servers.

A great way to get known to other members and staff is teamspeak. Teamspeak is where you can talk to most xenoGamers members and staff when playing on the servers or just wanting to talk. Our teamspeak Channel being voice.xenogamers.com.

Server Rules. If you need to feel you're lacking the responsibility to know our rules and you want to catch up on them to become a better member and player on our servers, then type !motd on normal chat while being on our servers. If you need to contact staff type @ (message) in team chat to send a message to our fellow moderators and admins.

Make sure you know that real disrespect is not allowed on our servers because it has been a big problem lately and we're all just trying to have fun! I will hopefully see you around on our servers and I hope you're one of those people that we can look forward to talking to with!

Thanks!