Prius

Hub Updates & We need Suggestions!

small credit games for the dead would be fun to implement. like easy blackjack or hi-lo which you can bet credits on.

drugs is a popular one on a lot of jb servers

buy a last ct song? lots of credits but it changes the song for last ct for x amount of rounds

bounty - puts a bounty on a ct at the beginning of the round (30 second window to place one)

buy colors for your guns as ct? idk if this is possible but i remember way back when a gun was empty it had a red coat? itd be cool for CTs to buy colors for guns/skins

daily trivia - asks a question and you put your answer in. at the end of the day it rewards players who got the correct answer with credits (1 entry allowed)

idk im not high yet so when i get baked and drunk tonight ill come up with more ideas

@@Prius

@@Rhododendron ; Suggestions! Incoming!

@@JayBreezy ; I've taken your suggestion down, I'll do a bit of research on it for next weekend (my coding session)

@@abkarch ; We'll take that into account when putting the final touches on bomb.

donate upon hub relaunch

I THINK NOT

Also, do whatever you have to do to make sure all the old hats are back (for purchase). I want my cake hat.

1. Bombs ~ So Ts can blow up

2. Hits ~ once per round a T can place a "hit" on another T, this enabled FF on that person so that the rest of the Ts can attempt to kill him and upon doing so receive a % of the credits that are charged for the Hit.

3. Charge people credits every time they type anything close to lenny face in chat ~ because it's stupid and annoying...

4. Reward credits for "feats of strength" things such as... multikills, knifing a number of people in a row without dieing, being MVP for the round...

5. Lots of trails! rainbow pawprint trails for the furfags like me :)

6. Ability to buy grenade/pistols/tasers

7. Ability to buy "special powers" ~ things like 5 seconds of invis/+speed/lowgrav, teleport 15 feet forward. (limited stuff/one time use and then you have to buy it again.) Perhaps for CTs things like 5 second beacon on all Ts to help find rebels..

8. Games to earn credits via gambling ~ Blackjack/Slot machine/Poker (This allows dead people have something to do while they wait)

9. This one is prolly horrible but maybe it'll spark something from it... ability to buy a respawn? lol

10. Buy throwing knife(s) for the round (limited number, lose them when you die/round ends)

11. Furry hats! Different kinds of ears so you can be furry. Maybe tails too? :p

That's all I got for right now :p Will continue to edit and add more things.

2. Hits ~ once per round a T can place a "hit" on another T, this enabled FF on that person so that the rest of the Ts can attempt to kill him and upon doing so receive a % of the credits that are charged for the Hit.

3. Charge people credits every time they type anything close to lenny face in chat ~ because it's stupid and annoying...

4. Reward credits for "feats of strength" things such as... multikills, knifing a number of people in a row without dieing, being MVP for the round...

7. Ability to buy "special powers" ~ things like 5 seconds of invis/+speed/lowgrav, teleport 15 feet forward. (limited stuff/one time use and then you have to buy it again.) Perhaps for CTs things like 5 second beacon on all Ts to help find rebels..

8. Games to earn credits via gambling ~ Blackjack/Slot machine/Poker (This allows dead people have something to do while they wait)

9. This one is prolly horrible but maybe it'll spark something from it... ability to buy a respawn? lol

10. Buy throwing knife(s) for the round (limited number, lose them when you die/round ends)

11. Furry hats! Different kinds of ears so you can be furry. Maybe tails too? :p

That failed HORRIBLY on Vintage Jailbreak.

Please no...

Please no...

the one that worked horribly wrong was the betting system of first to die, hits is just a transfer to credits, although ff is perhaps not a good idea. perhaps a hit on the CTs, and the T killing gets monies

1. The ability to "duel" other players for x amount of credits.

2. Bring back special days!

3. HLDJ

4. Ability to transfer credits to another player in game.

5. When you kill an enemy with a head shot, they drop an extra credit.

Then whatever the previous hub had in it.

Please no...

the one that worked horribly wrong was the betting system of first to die, hits is just a transfer to credits, although ff is perhaps not a good idea. perhaps a hit on the CTs, and the T killing gets monies

Just to be clear... it doesnt turn FF on entirely... it enables it so that the person with the hit on them can be attacked by the rest of the team

A couple ideas for trails, actually:

1. Could be a "hue" trail. Just huehuehuehuehue.

2. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

EDIT:

But seriously though I think like a binary text would actually be pretty cool. With the green color.

There is a lot of course maps on the mini game server.

Most give you additional points to your score.

Yet the maps are hard to beat.

Would be cool if on some hard course maps, credits are given to players.

Would be cool if you can buy special days for the next round.

Such as low grav , speed, friendly fire,

Being able to buy USP / 2x Flashbang / nade kit as a T.

Of course a Nutella trail.

Special skins for Higher ups.

Bring /me chatting back too :(

that's all for now. :)

Of course a Nutella trail.

That's what we need... a bunch of people with "shitty" looking trails.... and you know that's what it would look like too!