Prius

Hub Updates & We need Suggestions!

Achievements. We all are achievement whores. Give us achievements, for each game. Give us credits. I.E. CT Slayer I (and continues up) kill 10 CTs, 25 credits. CT Slayer II Kill 25 CTs (must kill 10 + 25 [35] to get the second level, in otherwords kill 25 AFTER you get the first achievement) 50-100 credits. etc. and some stupid one time achievements like Get Killed by a Tazer (killed by usp in css) 25 credits. suicide, 10 credits, get LR/LCT 25 creds each.

^^^^+1

I am an achievement whore. Maybe we can get the guys from roosterteeth to achievement hunt our achievements.

That would be one hell of a plugin, making it hook into a large amount of events. Maybe it would be possible to dynamically hook events without defining each one :C

^^^^+1

I am an achievement whore. Maybe we can get the guys from roosterteeth to achievement hunt our achievements.

That would be one hell of a plugin, making it hook into a large amount of events. Maybe it would be possible to dynamically hook events without defining each one :C

Achievements can be a progressive thing. Make a handful that are over their jb career and also ad weekly achievements or daily achievements. It would be a lot of work but imagine how many people would join and stay for this. It would be worth it.

I can help make trails. BTW; i had 48k credits before this went to shit btw, for making a map. Pls return them.

Okay ideas will come after this, so I bought a bunch of credits and hldj ( I think I had like 15k remaining credits on hub) but other then that will I still have those and hldj acess after you guys are finsihed.

Okay so for ideas I would really like to see that achievment thing cause along with chrono we are achievment whores.

I would like to see custom trails as suggested above because the old rainbow ones are really old and just un-origonal.

How about more custom skins for Terrorists and Ct's I know the admins had them so we could tell who is who but how about we let some other players with credits buy some, for example a furry skin. Idk how hard this would be but it would be really cool if this could happen. Dueling other players (dunno if suggested or not) so like wanting to duel Diabeetus for 1k credits and after the duel little confetti goes over your head like in tf2 when u get an achievment.

Hope I helped a little :)

~Thanks Eden

Going off the achievement thing. Is there a way to link it up to gameMe, so the person with the most amount of kills in a game gets credits, best accuracy, etc. Also it keeps track of kills and points, so working it off that would be easier, if its possible

Going off the achievement thing. Is there a way to link it up to gameMe, so the person with the most amount of kills in a game gets credits, best accuracy, etc. Also it keeps track of kills and points, so working it off that would be easier, if its possible

Not sure about accuracy but I can grab this info from gameme:

here is my info stored from the nintendo trade server:

Rankings | Xeno Gamers

Being able to purchase Throwing Knives (max of 3 at any given time). They should cost quite a bit as they are 1-hit kill, and should only be usable once. Not sure if you would be able to work something out where if you throw it, you don't get completely disarmed and assume the "T-Stance".

Would it be possible to code into hub: when <kills>STEAM_0:1:21624123</kills> = <kills>2000</kills> then give(credits)=100

I made up the code but you get the idea

@@Rhododendron How come you wont talk to @@Prius, sounds like he knows what he is doing but its up to you :)