Jaybreeze

so this is fun and all

I thought calling someone mentally impaired was frowned upon on the forums cuz of your brother? I'm glad the maturity is high coming from you or else the forums background might have thrown me off

I thought calling someone mentally impaired was frowned upon on the forums cuz of your brother? I'm glad the maturity is high coming from you or else the forums background might have thrown me off

Haven't you seen the downs syndrome commercials mainstream boy? It generally doesn't have any mental effects, mostly physical.

I don't understand the point of your post, but if thats your apology for being ignorant you're going to need to work on it a little bit.

I don't understand the point of your post, but if thats your apology for being ignorant you're going to need to work on it a little bit.

How is that an apology? You were saying that all people with downs syndrome are low-functioning. Please continue your ignorance.

It's hard to have a conversation with someone who is drunk all the time.

If you decide to read the post, I quoted that down syndrome is typically associated with a low cognitive ability. If you want to go ahead and assume what I meant without me actually saying it thats your prerogative. If you want to do some research here you go: Down syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you read the first couple paragraphs, not too much don't worry you can handle it, youll see that people with DS have a degree of mental and intellectual disabilities ranging anywhere from low IQ to social constraints.

If you want to keep replying and look like more of an idiot, go ahead.