Jaybreeze

so this is fun and all

This is what I needed to rejoin the clan! Thanks Silence, I will now feel more comfortable co-leading in an environment where I know the leader puts hard work into only the things that will improve our clan, and nothing useless like Hub or Donations!

+1

This is what I needed to rejoin the clan! Thanks Silence, I will now feel more comfortable co-leading in an environment where I know the leader puts hard work into only the things that will improve our clan, and nothing useless like Hub or Donations!

+1

WOW! I spent 15 minutes changing this. Unlike your downs syndrome infected ass, I can do tasks quickly. Go dance for the masses on YouTube, since that's the only thing you're good at.

+1

WOW! I spent 15 minutes changing this. Unlike your downs syndrome infected ass, I can do tasks quickly. Go dance for the masses on YouTube, since that's the only thing you're good at.

Pls calm down ily both and this fighting is tearing us apart

+1

Pls calm down ily both and this fighting is tearing us apart

amedia.tumblr.com_tumblr_m24py2UoE61qbdxog.gif.2f42fca7d63e524bdf46dae07f724ac3.gif

amedia.tumblr.com_tumblr_m24py2UoE61qbdxog.gif.1bfd15cb01f33384ea0a06a4c1dd5af7.gif

15 minutes that could have been spent on hub.

:|

+1

You spent three fucking hours between this and other stupid shit.

+1

You spent three fucking hours between this and other stupid shit.

15 minutes on this, and like 2.5 hours on the website donation script. GG kid go back to your cave.

15 minutes on this, and like 2.5 hours on the website donation script. GG kid go back to your cave.

Don't forget the Credit Imports for Hub, Minigame Crash Fixes, and Seeming Optimizations on the Website :P

Don't forget the Credit Imports for Hub, Minigame Crash Fixes, and Seeming Optimizations on the Website :p

I'll let you off, because you're new, but don't reply to a thread you know nearly nothing about.

I'll let you off, because you're new, but don't reply to a thread you know nearly nothing about.

Thank god.