Forest

lolwut

Thunderdome

Thunderdome is played out very similarly to Pokemon with the following changes: Thunderdome fighters may not be recalled and may not heal, once they enter the arena they may not leave, it is a fight to the death. CT’s may NOT enter the Thunderdome Arena with a gun. T’s may enter the Arena with a gun. Fighters (T’s and CT’s) are allowed to fight with any weapons but may not turn the weapon against the crowd. the WARDEN ONLY may give the T a gun to fight with and it NOT considered gunplanting. The fights must also be equal (T has a glock and the CT must also have a glock. Thunderdome fights may be 1v1 or 2v2.

T’s may enter the Arena with a gun. Fighters (T’s and CT’s) are allowed to fight with any weapons but may not turn the weapon against the crowd. the WARDEN ONLY may give the T a gun to fight with and it NOT considered gunplanting. The fights must also be equal (T has a glock and the CT must also have a glock. Thunderdome fights may be 1v1 or 2v2.

the WARDEN ONLY may give the T a gun to fight with and it NOT considered gunplanting. The fights must also be equal (T has a glock and the CT must also have a glock. Thunderdome fights may be 1v1 or 2v2.

the WARDEN ONLY may give the T a gun to fight with and it NOT considered gunplanting. The fights must also be equal (T has a glock and the CT must also have a glock.

poker_face.jpg

Shit logic is shit. So now we expect for the T to politely drop the gun after he's done murdering the CT he/she is fighting? Eh, it doesn't really matter too much as Thunderdome is played only about once every century or so. I would advise against giving T's guns, even if it is in Thunderdome though...

It's not so much the fact that I'm pointing out how stupid this is, so much as it is the fact that this was edited in without prior knowledge to any of the Staff Members. How long as this been in effect??

This has always been there. Before any of us were in the clan (from what I know)

It is logical. When the fight is over just taze the t.

When we made the CSGO rules, we copy/pasted the rules from CSS. this was in February. I didnt remove anything like that from thunderdome. Someone, between February and now, added that.

edit: also that isnt logical because it goes against the gunplanting rule

This has always been there. Before any of us were in the clan (from what I know)

When we made the CSGO rules, we copy/pasted the rules from CSS. this was in February. I didnt remove anything like that from thunderdome. Someone, between Febrary and now, added that.

Nope

My ass, I just looked at the MoTD Rules that Silence had originally for the CS:S Division. This shiz isn't there at all.

EDIT: MoTD is sacred to me, and I can tell you right now, that was Never there. Shiz is like my version of the bible.

Ill also confirm that was never in there....

the WARDEN ONLY may give the T a gun to fight with and it NOT considered gunplanting. The fights must also be equal (T has a glock and the CT must also have a glock.

should read

the T may be a clever little unicorn and use any resources to his liking. The fight must be as T sided as possible, otherwise its a shitty thunderdome round.

Those were not originally there

I point out how rules are changed and I say I doubt they were discussed, people dont believe me, so gg proof

Also, I thought warrior handled the motd? It seems suspicious how he's defending it like that

I've been here a long time and that was never a rule, and forest as a previous DM agrees it was never discussed @@Warriorsfury

Obviously the only likely candidates for this had Forum powers. Either way, didn't post this to start an investigation so much as I did to get it fixed. @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@HighSociety should be edited back to it's previous state. In other words, the removal of these ludicrous sentences: "the WARDEN ONLY may give the T a gun to fight with and it NOT considered gunplanting. The fights must also be equal (T has a glock and the CT must also have a glock."