Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

Stats:

• Former member (2011)

• Former Mod (2011)

• Resigned from xG (2012)

• Highly Respected

• Graduated summa cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, National Honor Society.

• Active now

Majoring in Aerospace Engineering and Software Engineering. Software Engineering could be helpful on the servers and clan.

Lots of people in the clan still know me, love me and want me. (I am very flattered).

JayBreeze you are totally correct, I abused my right to be awesome. I slayed once, but after that I gave a quick speech in xG: JB telling the mods and admins, that I will be leaving and that they should do their job to the best of their abilities. I gave a formal apology of the slay, and I formally left. If that's a chip in the shoulder, then its water under the bridge.

Rest assure for everyone, that I am not my 16 year old self anymore. I promise you I will be an asset to this clan, I will be there in the darkest of day, and the brightest of night. If given the opportunity I will not let evil prevail. I stand in the grey, and will not take sides, let there be justice and fairness to all players.

If accepted to xG, I will be the torch that guides those above and below me to the righteous passage. I will help teach people to look in the grey.

I slayed once, but after that I gave a quick speech in xG: JB telling the mods and admins, that I will be leaving and that they should do their job to the best of their abilities. I gave a formal apology of the slay, and I formally left. If that's a chip in the shoulder, then its water under the bridge.

Only reason I brought it up is because you were talking to Onward the other day on the server and brought it up. Something small like that doesn't really matter, just double checking.

+1 Active on servers, knew the rules, probably still knows them, no reason to not let him/her in.