Kyoko

Dates and Times of Late Nite Jailbreak.

Dates:Saturday July 13th-14th

Times: 11:cat:0 pm- 4:cat:0 am (EST)

Activities: Well Jailbreak. Mods and Admins will be more lenient on rules.

A lot of fun. Random games we dont really play a lot. Many things during the day we would never even think of doing.

If you want to do something tonight then DO IT BITCH.

Future nights will be posted here as well. FYI

There will be a little secret thing as @@Hidingmaster said in his thread. If you have figured it out well good luck to you. If not, you have some time before tonight.

~Ladies gentlemen and others, my name is Rhoukar, stay sparkin

Hiding if anything needs to be added just post it here. And I'll add it to description

I don't know if I am going to be lenient on rules :/ Maybe I shouldn't come

Its a fun time to relax and have fun. Its for us staff to let off some stress and for the regulars/newpeople to goof off and do things they normally wouldnt. (mass freekill, massive tarping etc...) just come on and talk with teh other staff members. I shall be going my self at a later time. (12 am cuz at a lake house and posting from I pod)

I don't know if I am going to be lenient on rules :/ Maybe I shouldn't come

That shouldn't be a reason not to come... I don't understand what the resentment is all about regarding this night. Its not like you're going into the server and breaking the rules, its entirely approved.. no harm no foul.

gkoo better be here. OR ELSE.
@@Hidingmaster @@Kirito

Gkoo will arrive to the party at around 12:00AM or 12:40AM. If the party hasn't started before. He will ignite it.

I was on the late night for about 30 mins. That's how long I lasted. To you guys maybe its all fun to chill and that's cool, no disrespect for that, but its just not my style. It's not something I could ever do to break rules, even if its approved. I'm sorry if you wanted to have fun with me but the immature that wen't on wasn't the best idea xG has had. Sorry :(

Late night JB is bad imo, SOME people want to enjoy the game and not be slayed every second by someone else, all this is , is an excuse to abuse (You guys knew it wasn't allowed when u got staff powers, stop trying to find excuses to do so). It's not a horrible idea, but you guys aren't treating it as a lenient day, you're treating it as a "Lets abuse day" Late night in older xG, was lenient, shit was enforced, yet we didn't have people massfreekilling every second, or calling wardays in cells, If you TRULY wanted to populate servers, you would do community nights, face it, "late night JB " is an excuse to abuse, as soon as it turned 11: 30 admins only started abusing, slaying and kicking eachother. This doesn't look good to newcomers, they will see us as disorganized, and without rules. Causing them to tell theirfriends not to come, and then you guys wonder why xG isn't as populated as it used to be. This shouldn't be allowed to be a day, the only reason stuff ISN'T lenient is because you all complain about rules, making them strict as hell. @@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@serbiansnaga @@Rhododendron Idk who approved it, but you should "Disapprove" it, or however you call it,.

Also, you guys can say "Don't ruin our fun", idrc though, if you guys hate the rules so much, then play on a different server, with less rules.

/endrant

No TLDR lazy people