Hidingmaster

Applying for mod?

If they aren't getting noticed without applying should they really be a mod?

You can't really get noticed unless you back seat moderate (which usually you'll get called out for it, and not in a good way) or sitting in TS with darkwolf (no offence).

You can't really get noticed unless you back seat moderate (which usually you'll get called out for it, and not in a good way) or sitting in TS with darkwolf (no offence).

Back Seat Moderation is clever, no need to pay money to get your powers and you earn it by showing respect and devotion to the clan and its rules.

Back Seat Moderation is clever, no need to pay money to get your powers and you earn it by showing respect and devotion to the clan and its rules.

That's how it's suppose to be but moderators (usually) bash them.

Before this goes any further, @@Rhododendron for his opinion on the matter as it was he who removed that section due to a rise in Moderators/Administrators(?). It's completely his decision. I will, however, say that we can handle 'x' amount of Moderators/Adminstrators (at least, I can, can't exactly speak for @@DarkWolf6052 or @@Gkoo ).

Before this goes any further, @@Rhododendron for his opinion on the matter as it was he who removed that section due to a rise in Moderators/Administrators(?). It's completely his decision. I will, however, say that we can handle 'x' amount of Moderators/Adminstrators (at least, I can, can't exactly speak for @@DarkWolf6052 or @@Gkoo ).

Alright I enabled it but it will only work for donators. Basically you must have donated within the past 7 days or you will be unable to make an application. We need money so it would really help out! Good luck!

Alright I enabled it but it will only work for donators. Basically you must have donated within the past 7 days or you will be unable to make an application. We need money so it would really help out! Good luck!

So when you have donated (within 7 days), how do you go through the process of submitting one? Upon donation, will a new section be opened under "Applications" in which you can fill out a Moderator Submission? Or if upon donation you will be able to "Post a Thread" under Moderator Submission?

So when you have donated (within 7 days), how do you go through the process of submitting one? Upon donation, will a new section be opened under "Applications" in which you can fill out a Moderator Submission? Or if upon donation you will be able to "Post a Thread" under Moderator Submission?

Upon donation you are added to a usergroup called 'Donation' and will stay there for 7 days upon automatically being demoted back to whatever you were to begin with.

All Divisions

* You cannot be a moderator without first joining the clan

* You cannot apply for forum moderator

* You must have read and be familiar with the Admin Handbook

* You must have donated to apply! (this does not mean you can't earn it)

* You must be registered on Teamspeak 20/11/2012

* You must be 16+ to apply (NO EXCEPTIONS) 02/04/2013

Counter-Strike: Source

* You must have at least 100 posts on the forums (Please don't go spamming)

* You must have been a member in the clan for at least 2 months

* You must have donated within the last 7 days

Just did a little update to what was posted for the mod requirements (stickied), can we get the updated version stickied for CS:S? @@Forest

(Deleted line saying you had to sign the thing since it lead to an error, and added donation stipulation)

All Divisions

Just did a little update to what was posted for the mod requirements (stickied), can we get the updated version stickied for CS:S? @@Forest

(Deleted line saying you had to sign the thing since it lead to an error, and added donation stipulation)

Not something I can edit. @@Rhododendron can edit it though.

All Divisions

You can't edit it?

All Divisions

You can't edit it?

Nope, there's no way for me to edit it. Only options given are Delete, IP, Warn, Report, and Reply

All Divisions

That sign thing was made by McNeo and was never approved by a Co-Leader. It wasn't valid nor required.