Majestic_Narwha

JB NEW DAY IDEA

I got a day called a "CT suicide day" (no they dont just type !rules)

WARDEN SAYS for CTs to all drop their guns AND WHERE TO DROP THEM, NOT TOO CLOSE TO CELLS. the Ts find our guns and we see how long it takes for us to all be killed, almost like a hide and seek day in reverse, except we dont have to stay in the same place, we are running from them!

Warden MUST specify where the guns are being dropped, and if asked to repeat, since it is a first order (other than out of cell rebel) you must repeat, including WHERE they dropped guns

CTs CANNOT state where they are, or where any other CT is hiding/running (can be slain) UNLESS they say it in CT chat, they can not say over mic or in public chat

done as a special day (like warday, freeday, ct ninja day) so cant be done within 3 rounds of a freeday, warday ect

example: I say to drop all your guns into simon says pit (on lego jail) and then after we all dropped our guns, we open the cells and run! i did this probably about 2 or 3 times to test it and it worked great on the server

NO TAZER!!! IT IS STILL A FUCKING GUN! NO NADES, NO MOLOTOV'S, NO SMOKES!

any CT with a gun during this day will be slain!

if CTs FIND a gun, they cannot keep it, it is to be dropped immediately, map guns arent allowed either, if it isnt a knife, dont have one!

+1 but just have CTs drop guns in armory

That would just make it manhunt, which is already something that has been brought up (and i think approved, i dont do it so idk )

we are running from them!

@@Gkoo

Can't attack them.

All it is i guess is it's a CT ninja day, Easier access to guns for Ts(Probably to make rounds faster or something, if not then they should just make them leave cells and they will go into armory themselves), And just run/hide from the Ts.

Not much of a difference, But it can be done.. Probably..

@@Gkoo The difference is that this one is automatic death for CTs , you can't attack them no matter what(well, unless last CT), but this day shouldnt be implemented anyway, we have Manhunt for a reason)

Remember, any day can be done as long as it is approved by Admins. As long as the warden explains the rules and it doesn't break any rules.* Do as you please. The best wardens are the ones who are most creative. So this thread is basically an opinion thread and if people like it a lot it would be added into the MOTD for easy access.

* @@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest Correct me if I am wrong.

Edited 7/20/13 3:53pm central

Remember, any day can be done. As long as the warden explains the rules and it doesn't break any rules.* Do as you please. The best wardens are the ones who are most creative. So this thread is basically an opinion thread and if people like it a lot it would be added into the MOTD for easy access.

* @@DarkWolf6052 @@Forest Correct me if I am wrong.

Not quite. Remember, "Anything that is not in the MoTD must be approved by Admins". I mean, go right ahead and test something out if you want to, just make sure you have the approval of the Staff Members on at the time. But don't be intimidated, as most of us will agree on it if it's a good idea!

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    jaygoki