Matsi

Matsi / Like a GShep - Counter-Strike: Source

After the attitude and arguing I heard today, im changing my vote to a -1. You can't be complaining, being rude and disrespectful, when you are submitting an application. I may be the only one to -1 you, but you gotta learn to argue without disrespecting or being rude.

What did I do today that you are refering?

+1, I have had troubles with Matsi in the past, but I don't hold grudges, and he is also a really good player. He knows rules, and I'm positive he would be unbiased in his decisions as Moderator. Good luck.

I've lost count the amount of times I've heard him complain on teamspeak about players breaking the rules with mods/admins not paying attention, or not on at all.

+1 to end those times. He knows the rules, is active on teamspeak, etc

I think it's about time I gave my input. In the past, Matsi was just "that guy" who excessively posted about every little detail of either Staff Abuse or rule breaking. Needless to say, he has greatly improved since then and not only does he provide legitimate evidence, but he now keeps a calm and registered tone in addressing anything (unlike his constant blowing-up and raging in the past). I have seen a mature and active player rise out of those ashes, and I sincerely and honestly think Matsi may be ready to take a position of power. For the sake of being as thorough as possible, I'm going to include an A/M scale (not required).

A: 8/10

- One of the more active players I've seen, both on Counter-Strike: Source (Jailbreak) as well as our TeamSpeak server. Both of which is to be expected of someone in a position of power as a Staff Member. Activity is where it should be.

M: 8/10

- Tremendous improvement since his last-known personality of blowing-things-out-of-proportion. He now keeps a calm collected tone when addressing a problem or situation, and isn't afraid to give his complete opinion regarding anything. I have also seen a fair amount of patience, as well as the ability to be the mediator in a problem or any other scenario. Back since he was a CS:GO player, I have not seen any form of outburst or aggression arise from him, making him an ideal Staff Member. Maturity is where it should be.

D: +1 you have both earned and deserve the position of Moderator, and it would be an honour to have you able to moderate in our CS:S Division! Don't let me down mate, I expect great things out of you.

- Dat guy, Forest

well, seeing as he is on forests list of who to promote in 2 weeks (assuming serbian releases promo demo any time soon) i guess congrats kiddo.

well, seeing as he is on forests list of who to promote in 2 weeks (assuming serbian releases promo demo any time soon) i guess congrats kiddo.

Everyone said that the Promo/Demo is always late because it's always waiting on CS:GO Div... :P

CONSTANTLY SPAMS SOUTHPARK SOUNDCLIPS IN TEAMSPEAK WHILST I'M DOING IMPORTANT THINGS.

SCREW YOU MATSI.

You do same thing ebic

+1 Even on CS GO he points out things that staff need to have look at. He seems ready for mod

CONSTANTLY SPAMS SOUTHPARK SOUNDCLIPS IN TEAMSPEAK WHILST I'M DOING IMPORTANT THINGS.

SCREW YOU MATSI.

You do same thing ebic

+1 Even on CS GO he points out things that staff need to have look at. He seems ready for mod

It was a joke dumbass.