Matsi

Matsi / Like a GShep - Counter-Strike: Source

Why are CS:G- I'm not even gonna ask, Just gonna go with it. :3

+1

Highly active, Very mature, Highly active on TS, Almost always has a demo recording in case something goes down, Knows MOTD and helps out with rule breakers.

Honestly i thought i'd never +1 any person for a mod app because i thought they were so derpy and i just couldn't imagine them as a mod, But this once.

+1 I didn't know we could apply for mod? But Matsi is a good guy, we have our disagreements but most people don't agree with me anyway. Knows the MOTD very well and is calling people out and helping them with faults.

Just opened yesterday.

Just tone down the excessive arguments, you seem to do it a lot. I'll still +1 because of your activity and knowledge of rules.

M:7/10

A: 9/10

My application would get nowhere.

+1

Highly active, Very mature, Highly active on TS, Almost always has a demo recording in case something goes down, Knows MOTD and helps out with rule breakers.

Honestly i thought i'd never +1 any person for a mod app because i thought they were so derpy and i just couldn't imagine them as a mod, But this once.

He plays on CS GO from time to time

+1

he's an xg member. he can play whatever servers he wants. and if he is active, he can apply for mod in whatever div he wants.

After the attitude and arguing I heard today, im changing my vote to a -1. You can't be complaining, being rude and disrespectful, when you are submitting an application. I may be the only one to -1 you, but you gotta learn to argue without disrespecting or being rude.

-1 is a big phat phony

lol jk

+1

A 8/10

M 7/10

Knows motd would enforce it extreamly well supplies really good proof with any report he files and is getting better with his attitude