Shadow1226

GanjaMonster - Counter-Strike: Source

-cut video out of quote--1 They were vaild kicks we all had agreed to have you blacklisted.

Only channel admin, being myself, can add people to blacklist.

Gyazo - 0f1c16762b4cf18e4b30e4a05f954403.png[/url] if you look at this you can see who started the joke do you understand that word JOKE? or are you to butthurt that you were being kicked for constant dissrespect?

I looked at the times given, Legend gave his joke one an hour[almost exactly an hour actually] before Ganja sent his. The first time was a joke, yet the second time, Shadow, you consider that a threat? I don't get it. Why would you consider that a threat from Ganja if Legend said it first as a joke?

@@Shadow1226 You didn't need to kick him from the Waiting Room. That would be unfair and abuse of your channel mod. He wasn't able to kick you while you could kick him.

@@JakeEnglish I know was there when I got on, cause he left when I came in. Maybe he can give some more clear input.

@@GanjaMonster You didn't need to kick him in return as well when you got kicked. From what you and Shadow said, you kicked first. After Shadow kicked you in return for that one, it shouldn't have gone on any longer.

You both lost your channel mod for the time being. You might be able to earn it back, but you need to stop arguing with each other, cause if it continues, and I were to give you channel mod back, it would just start back up.

Hi Legendase here with a special internet offer. Are you tired of your internet being so much faster than everybody else's? Just call ganja'spackitinc. and those days will be over. For just $199 they'll send you extra packets to slow you down!

So @@IAmLegend said this first, then @@GanjaMonster said it an hour later, you took it seriously from Ganja, but not Legend?

-Dat furfag DarkWolf

I don't see ganja trolling in any of the proof, but you guys can't say he's not a troll.

He constantly disrespects and trolls on JB (I've gotten him demoted like a year ago for it).

Obviously i have no proof, or it'd be posted.

-1 for lack of valid evidence

Here's the point I tried making earlier. If the majority of the people in the channel don't want you in there or don't like you, don't go in there. regardless of if you are channel mod or not, they have it too. you are asking for a problem to be started when you intentionally go back into a channel people don't want you in.

Chrono, I know that and I am not going into the channel with them anymore lol. the first time I went into the channel with ganja was today and today was the only day this shit started...

-cut video out of quote--1 They were vaild kicks we all had agreed to have you blacklisted.

Only channel admin, being myself, can add people to blacklist.

Gyazo - 0f1c16762b4cf18e4b30e4a05f954403.png[/url] if you look at this you can see who started the joke do you understand that word JOKE? or are you to butthurt that you were being kicked for constant dissrespect?

I looked at the times given, Legend gave his joke one an hour[almost exactly an hour actually] before Ganja sent his. The first time was a joke, yet the second time, Shadow, you consider that a threat? I don't get it. Why would you consider that a threat from Ganja if Legend said it first as a joke?

@@Shadow1226 You didn't need to kick him from the Waiting Room. That would be unfair and abuse of your channel mod. He wasn't able to kick you while you could kick him.

@@JakeEnglish I know was there when I got on, cause he left when I came in. Maybe he can give some more clear input.

@@GanjaMonster You didn't need to kick him in return as well when you got kicked. From what you and Shadow said, you kicked first. After Shadow kicked you in return for that one, it shouldn't have gone on any longer.

You both lost your channel mod for the time being. You might be able to earn it back, but you need to stop arguing with each other, cause if it continues, and I were to give you channel mod back, it would just start back up.

Hi Legendase here with a special internet offer. Are you tired of your internet being so much faster than everybody else's? Just call ganja'spackitinc. and those days will be over. For just $199 they'll send you extra packets to slow you down!

So @@IAmLegend said this first, then @@GanjaMonster said it an hour later, you took it seriously from Ganja, but not Legend?

-Dat furfag DarkWolf

Darkwolf you heard ganaj say " shadow do you want me to ddos you?"

still you're taking a joke 2 far when someone you hate or have problems with? but even legend said it and u take it as a joke, this just proves you have unstable problems, when 2 people say the same thing and u take 1 as a joke and 1 as a threat gg kid my point is just being proven of you being 2 immature to take a few internet jokes, this is why we have age requirements and you might be 16+ but in reality you act like you're 10

Switch out the word "Mayor" with "Co-Leader" and

explains this thread from my perspective.

If you two have a problem with each other, why are you even associating with each other? I'm glad Darkwolf removed channel powers from you both, because it's starting to look like you're both too immature to handle it. The solution is simply this; either make up and agree that you both have your differences, or stay the hell out of each other's path. Simple as that.

@@Shadow1226 Ganja literally just copy+pasted something that was said earlier, and if what is being said is true [that you thought of it as a joke], why is it now being considered a threat? There is not enough proof provided here to warrant any sort of punishment.

@@GanjaMonster Instigating is just as bad as being immature. If you're going to purposely troll and harass someone, you better expect some form of complaint coming out of it. Don't be a smart ass.

#Closing this thread as it is both a waste of space and time. This is no where close to warranting a Ban Request. If there is a problem with a member of the community, it goes under Member Protest with valid proof. Both of you need to get your shit together in regards to each other.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods