Rhododendron

Mommy is going away for a while

Well, with the current financial situation with the clan, I will be doing legitimate work for a business creating their website (dolla dolla bill ya'll) and will be unable to add new features to the servers for a few weeks.

With the status of Hub, I have decided that within the next day or so, I will add a counter to the donation page that you can donate for specific features that will go to the developer I will be finding. This crosses out the middle man and you can donate for specific plugins that you want to see in Hub (ridiculous as the dev will do :P)

Hopefully I will drag us out of our deficit and the glory of xG will shine for once!

I give all powers over to Serbian Jesus Forest and Serbian, and decisions will be made by them and I will do whatever is necessary to push towards that (within reason and if it won't take a large amount of my time)

Wish me luck and please, work with the co-leaders to help improve the clan! Also motivate Serbian since he's getting lazy. You can see his butt cheek implants in the chair he's sitting in :P

wait coleaders can do stoof now?

They could always but I have to admit, I'm unfairly aggressive against people's opinion when it comes to major clan changes. I won't be as much and hopefully we can see improvement in the structure and whatnot of the clan :)