LapisLazuli

What car should I get?

I recently got my driver's license. I was wondering what model of car I should consider saving up for.

I don't know shit about cars and I was hoping xG could help me pick out a nice first car.

I was think of getting one of these but I don't know how the mileage is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQh56geU0X8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8utZ6zCVu9U

Get a Golf or a Jetta SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well the mileage for the reliant robin is about 0, doesn't make a difference if its on its wheels or not. The golf.... well nobody has ever gotten very far in a golf. Lets just call it a tie.

I had a Mitsubishi Galant. And currently have a Volkswagen Jetta.

Toyota and Nissan are the most reliable and cheap to fix. (Japanese cars)

American cars are un-reliable but cheaper to fix.

Other cars are expensive to fix and semi-reliable.

GTI and Lancer Evolution are powerful cars.

A full sized is most of the time faster than a regular size.

Mini-SUV's are powerful.

i4's are slower than v6's.

1.8T ~ 2.0

Anything higher = More liters = Powerfuller = faster.

Do you want power, reliability, torque, space(for the women), or a generic car for college?

Craigslist.

unless you have the money to lease and renew for 4 years.

Always ask for the Title. And if the Title is re-built then it is bad and stay away. Re-built titles means the car was in a total crash and the insurance said that they would get more money than to fix it. Someone decided to fix it and it runs good, but no insurance will ever accept you. (Or it will be highly frustrating to get them to.)

Don't get an old/classic (<15 years old) car until you know how to fix a car.

The left lane is for speeding/passing. Never stay in that lane if you are scared about cops.

You can never beat Highway traffic.

Your signal. Use it.

You can fix your car 70% cheaper than the mechanic and it will take 50% less the time if you use YouTube.

Sex doesn't work in a small car.