Jordozombie

Jordozombie - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

JordoZombie

Steam ID:

Information:

So yea. I think everyone know what happened.

Last night around 5am. I free slayed @all.

I will be quick about this

I already fucked up so much that I don't think I deserve an unban.

I fail to do my job as admin, abused. After demotion to moderator I did not learn my lesson and fucked up more.

I request to be demoted to non-member. If I have chance to join again, I want to earn my way up again.

I don't have any excuses and don't want to make one.

Last few months I've been fucking up and taking admin jobs seriously. It was just me being silly and being immature.

Last ting, I request to get unbanned from CS:S servers. Just want to keep enjoying this great community.

Thank you,

Jordo

P.S sorry for my English.

Every one fucks up sometimes i fuck up sometimes too, and we all get childish at night time and just mess around. I'm just saying this. I +1 Jordo to be unbanned from the xG Servers but what he did was wrong and not right even if it was 5 in the morning but it doesn't deserve a server perma ban, I understand the demotion and know that Jordo has messed up a lot in the past but he should be unbanned from our servers, as he does know the rules in the CSS servers and used to do a great job before he started messing around, he was a good warden and did his job (most of the time) as most people do love him and he is a great guy and should be unbanned from the servers.

+1 to the unban from the CSS Servers.

You freeslayed, likely massively, intentionally. Even though your laugh/scream is hilarious as fuck, Your attitude is the thing keeping me from not fully liking you.

ven if it was 5 in the morning but it doesn't deserve a server perma ban,

You're kidding me, right?

You freeslayed, likely massively, intentionally. Even though your laugh/scream is hilarious as fuck, Your attitude is the thing keeping me from not fully liking you.

There have been other people in the clan who have Slay'd @all and weren't server banned for it.....Unless i'm missing something why should he be too?

There have been other people in the clan who have Slay'd @all and weren't server banned for it.....Unless i'm missing something why should he be too?

If they weren't perm'd from the server for massive abuse, Then it was likely their gut that told them it was right to do it at the situation, Or it was completely accidental ( i mean COMPLETELY ).

-1 i love you jordo, however given the circumstances of what happend i can't see you unbanned, you should wait a few months or so then we can talk then. still it gives us more time to play payday <3

+0, can't really say, i would say +1 on the only non member thing since he can't really abuse from there but abusing with slay @all wasn't really a wise thing to do.

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

JordoZombie

Steam ID:

Information:

So yea. I think everyone know what happened.

Last night around 5am. I free slayed @all.

I will be quick about this

I already fucked up so much that
I don't think I deserve an unban

I fail to do my job as admin, abused. After demotion to moderator I did not learn my lesson and fucked up more.

I request to be demoted to non-member. If I have chance to join again, I want to earn my way up again.

I don't have any excuses and don't want to make one.

Last few months I've been fucking up and taking admin jobs seriously. It was just me being silly and being immature.

Last ting, I request to get unbanned from CS:S servers. Just want to keep enjoying this great community.

Thank you,

Jordo

P.S sorry for my English.

LOL

Good laugh though.

Jordo ask daddio to pay for unban lol he did it for mythic after his smite @all. and take a pciture of yourself also. Those are required and date of picture saying I LOVE xG or something like that.

rdq1ndb.thumb.jpg.00601e3248347495be6e6d0b842da3c2.jpg

Screenshot by @@Forest

I'm standing at a -1 because your name was "lelelelelelelelelelelelelelelel" at the time. You did this intentionally, that was obvious. It was abuse of your admins powers, Forest banned you for doing it.

You did it on purpose, I just, I don't even. WHY did you do it if you knew that you would go straight to the forums to make a ban protest? Echo payed the price and is still paying it, and though certain people have seemingly only been demoted for mass smites/mass freekills I refuse to use that as some sort of excuse or reasoning. You went under the name lelelelelelel and then slayed @ all for a laugh. You knew perfectly well what was going to happen and did it anyways. Sorry Jordo, I honestly did think you were a cool guy but you did it on purpose. Ban protests are designed to allow people to dispute a potential wrongly made ban, not intentional abuses of power. You brought this upon yourself with the full knowledge of the following consequences. -1.