freesham2013 - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

ShamMD

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:12024669

Information:

While I don't expect to be forgiven I also don't expect a grudge to be held for something that is behind everyone now.

I have a lot of friends in xG and all I want is to be able to play on the same servers.

-1. KK FREAKIN' CLOSE THIS

Just jking, +1. Sham is a good player and tons of fun to to play with. He's done a lot of good for xG in the past, and he really isn't someone who would continue to go around and troll on servers and just get himself banned again. He's not that dumb ...I think.

+1 he was a good mod when he was one. Hes chill.

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

+1 Since technically I was in the CS:S div before leaving to GMOD, when i played with you on CS:S You were fun and a great guy and are no real threat to anyone.

#StillSalty You called several people things like stupid, hypocrites, and such, leaving saying not "coming back" "stopping by the servers" "hanging around". While it may be in the past, it doesn't mean it is forgotten, or irrelevant. 9/11 happened 12 years ago, we have taken out said "leaders", it is still a pretty big deal.

While you don't have access to the ftp anymore, just because silence forgot to change the password by no means whatsoever entitles you to do as you please, using it to play with the servers, or giving it out to others.

"for the record, im not leaving for GG or any stupid childish bullshit charrax has come up with. I doubt ill even join any clan, because when you get down to it, theyre all the same." Then why are you one of the prominent leaders "founders" of it?

"Dont give a fuck how much I'm ridiculed or if I'm banned or whatever my departure may invoke. I just want nothing to do with this bullshit any longer."

-1 Let's not be hypocrites, right? Since we aren't going to be hypocrites then we would have to either keep you banned, or go back and unban everyone else who did something of the same significance (or less). In otherwords, everyone except cyanide, as they got you 1-upped, with actually threatening aegean's well being (swat).

I joined GG for certain reasons and none of them involved charrax. To this day I still question why I put up with him but I do it for my own reasons and those dont need to be explained to you.

"dont want to be part of this bullshit anymore"

And I still don't, and never said I do. I only want to play with the people worth playing with.

But yeh, I did say I was never coming back, and I'm not asking to be back in xG, I just want an unban so I can play with friends.

Not too much to ask really.

I know you have never really liked me anyways so its not like arguing with you will do any good.

You clearly didn't read my full first post in the other thread. oh well. i'm just salty, however following your words in the previous post, it would be rather wrong to unban you.