Hidingmaster

xG Michael - Counter-Strike: Source

I dont think he should be permed from servers, if thats what this is for doesn't really say. And i dont consider the baiting part trolling, but he has constantly argued with admins, disrespected, broken rules.

If to server ban, maybe a week or day.

Teamban, I'd say a week CT ban also

+1 , no perm

It's for a perm, it's been going on long enough and it's obvious that he doesn't treat bans as a warning. Baiting wasnt what I considered trolling, but that he followed me the next round taunting me.

The only ban lengths he has are day bans and a 6 hr ban, Its not his fault that you guys didn't make his bans longer, to jump from a day to perm isn't really right. You should week server ban, and if it is kept up then perm him, some people don't take day bans serious, when you extend the length they know they're in trouble.

I like giving people chances and normally don't resorts to bans longer than 1 day, unless necessary. He was warned to stop complaining/arguing or he would get server banned, I probably should have but I was occupied with more than just him. And how do you consider 5 bans not enough warning already. These demos show a clearly lack of care for the rules. Why do we need to keep a him around?

It's for a perm, it's been going on long enough and it's obvious that he doesn't treat bans as a warning. Baiting wasnt what I considered trolling, but that he followed me the next round taunting me.

The only ban lengths he has are day bans and a 6 hr ban, Its not his fault that you guys didn't make his bans longer, to jump from a day to perm isn't really right. You should week server ban, and if it is kept up then perm him, some people don't take day bans serious, when you extend the length they know they're in trouble.

I like giving people chances and normally don't resorts to bans longer than 1 day, unless necessary. He was warned to stop complaining/arguing or he would get server banned, I probably should have but I was occupied with more than just him. And how do you consider 5 bans not enough warning already. These demos show a clearly lack of care for the rules. Why do we need to keep a him around?

A 1 day ban is like a tap on the wrist, most people don't take them seriously, It is a warning in a sort, but it's not a warning for a perm ban.

5 bans and a member protest thread aren't enough of a warning. If he hasn't gotten the clue to stop the trolling and blatant rule breaking by know then he isn't responsible enough to get it at any point in the future.

5 bans and a member protest thread aren't enough of a warning. If he hasn't gotten the clue to stop the trolling and blatant rule breaking by know then he isn't responsible enough to get it at any point in the future.

His member protest resulted to not be useful, it was closed on request of the person who made it because it they didn't have enough proof, and he knew that Dms couldnt act off that thread.

A 1 day ban is a warning, for something like a week ban, but it's not really right to go from 1 day to perm.

His member protest resulted to not be useful, it was closed on request of the person who made it because it they didn't have enough proof, and he knew that Dms couldnt act off that thread.

A 1 day ban is a warning, for something like a week ban, but it's not really right to go from 1 day to perm.

But it made him aware that at we didn't appreciate his attitude on the servers. I don't know how much you've had the chance to play with him on the server, but it's the same attitude every time. I wouldn't have made this had I thought a week ban would solve the problem.

But it made him aware that at we didn't appreciate his attitude on the servers. I don't know how much you've had the chance to play with him on the server, but it's the same attitude every time. I wouldn't have made this had I thought a week ban would solve the problem.

Though if he's as bad as you guys make it seem, then shouldn't he have been banned more than he has already?

Though if he's as bad as you guys make it seem, then shouldn't he have been banned more than he has already?

Of course, but it comes down to fear of banning him. We know he would come on and argue it, and without proof it's hard to justify it. Now that we have plenty of it we can prove that he doesn't deserve to play here.

Of course, but it comes down to fear of banning him. We know he would come on and argue it, and without proof it's hard to justify it. Now that we have plenty of it we can prove that he doesn't deserve to play here.

If an admin is "afraid" to ban someone they shouldn't be admin, If they come back and argue, ban them longer. As I said before It's not his fault people only day banned him and didn't extend it to something like a week.

The proof is basically him coming out of armory late (I do that all the time, it's nothing game changing). Him saying "I'm baiting I'm baiting" isn't necessarily trolling. Maybe if you were his friend that wouldn't phase you. Him running through the T once he realized he was leading them to armory is stupid, just slay him or team ban him? If he gun planted you slay him and or teamban him. If he's breaking a lot of CT rules then perm CT ban him, it's not right to continue to let someone break rules once their un CT banned.

Just get massive amounts of proof. Then make another one. Hopefully this will encourage him to become a better person and just stop trolling.

Just get massive amounts of proof. Then make another one. Hopefully this will encourage him to become a better person and just stop trolling.

Or begin distributing longer bans, for example a week ban.

Or begin distributing longer bans, for example a week ban.

My point exactly ^^^^