MineCrack

xG vs HG scrimmage

Good luck!

Thank you.

Thats the first good luck I've had all day! I would like to thank my mom, and my dad for helping me get this far. Also my cat for keeping me company in the times for no good luck. My blanket for keeping me warm at night. My comb for keeping my hair sexy. I would also like to thank all the water bottles I've used for hydrating myself. Thank you so fucking much. Lastly, I would like to thank you, for wishing us a good luck!

shouldn't you also thank your cat for typing smite @all and pressing enter for you too?

Who are you referring to?

do you know how good hG is? Also can you tell us when you are playing and on what server as I would like to watch. Also good luck! :)

do you know how good hG is? Also can you tell us when you are playing and on what server as I would like to watch. Also good luck! :)

Dunno.

I'm sure they'll have a source tv server for you guys to laugh at us :(

Dunno.

I'm sure they'll have a source tv server for you guys to laugh at us :(

scrimm them in TTT then, we could beat them in dat

Posting this in general so people can actually see this.

With permission from serbong bel air' I submitted a challenge thread on HG's forums for a scrim match.

So who would be interested in participating? If you are interested fill out this app.

Would you like to sub or be a main player:

What role would you like:

Now I will tag some possible players..

@@Gawd @@TurdWig @@DeathGod @@Segway @@bees @@SliperyFingers @@Hellafun13 @@Bryce @@PapiChulo @@Reflex @@easy

If everything fails, I'll be a sub, and I mean everything.