Superkiller67

Apple - Counter-Strike: Source

NO PERM. Just because he is younger and he thinks differently doesn't mean he should be permed from our servers. Secondly, He never said "He came in and said i'm back and was saying i'm avoid ban or something like that." Quote from Superkiller. He never said that at all. I was there in game when the first "Apple" got banned and when the second "Apple" got banned. When Diabeetus was talking to Apple, Diabeetus said "Really Apple?" Apple replied with a "Yea" after Diabeetus said "Really Apple?" It just so happens to be that Diabeetus typed faster so he had another question "Avoiding a ban?" But Apple wasn't replying to that, he was replying to Really Apply?

There's no real evidence of him having more than one account. It could have been a brother or cousin or a friend playing on our server with the same exact name.

Apple is still very active on our servers and you guys just like to ban people. If you keep banning people like this, we are going to have no one left on our servers. Except xG Members and staff.

Disrespecting is not even a good reason to ban someone for all the staff do it, all xG members do it, and a lot of non xG members do it.

Avoiding a ban: If all the above is false ^ He didn't really avoid a ban. If he did have two accounts one account should have been banned. That's not avoiding, that account is banned for the time. If he goes on his other account, don't you think he's going to try and be more mature this time around? You staff put a bad example in trying to help out. You have to let someone prove themselves other than just going to the ban command. From what I have seen, Apple has been really been trying to be more mature than months ago. Just because he disrespects, and don't lie, you all do it, doesn't mean he should be banned.

With that said, I say -1 and He should immediately be un-banned from servers.

INB4 Shitpost, African, TL;DR, Dumb, Bad Spelling, Dislike, Disagree, Fuck You, Downs, Dissapointed, Boring.

@@Matsi he has 2 accounts right? 1 is his brother who doesnt play on our servers. And the second one is his. WOuldnt he just evade the ban again by using his brothers account after he gets banned?

@@SonicRainbow Do you think avoiding a ban is smart? for example, "I am permed from all servers I shall make a new account so i can play again." no you dont do that. you are avoiding the ban in every way. If you get banned you are banned. If you think you were wrongly banned make an appeal. Dont go on another account and come back and say im back. WTF it was good for diabeetus to catch that.Now Perm one of his accounts or both. @@SonicRainbow He shouldnt have came back on another account. Any way rainbow your vote doesnt count since you are not in xG :( sorry bud

@@SonicRainbow Do you think avoiding a ban is smart? for example, "I am permed from all servers I shall make a new account so i can play again." no you dont do that. you are avoiding the ban in every way. If you get banned you are banned. If you think you were wrongly banned make an appeal. Dont go on another account and come back and say im back. WTF it was good for diabeetus to catch that.Now Perm one of his accounts or both. @@SonicRainbow He shouldnt have came back on another account. Any way rainbow your vote doesnt count since you are not in xG :( sorry bud

No, because how do you know that its another account? You don't know, It doesn't matter if my vote counts or not, if you guys perm him, you guys are showing a bad example of being mature.

No, because how do you know that its another account? You don't know, It doesn't matter if my vote counts or not, if you guys perm him, you guys are showing a bad example of being mature.

If you actually looked at the chat logs, you would have seen that he says "Hacks for the win" (as he was supposed to be banned, but was somehow on the server) then "jk it's my account". He then later says (after I question him about avoiding a ban) "my account, gg". That sure looks like that he knew that his brother's account had been banned and that by using his account, that he could get back on the server, which is called avoiding a ban. Being young isn't an excuse when he was fully aware of what he was doing. If you look at both of the accounts, both of them have the exact same name last name (pasek, indicating that they're at least related) and that on apple's brother's account, apple (using the original account) left a comment saying that "we brothers" (which could indicate that they're brothers). There's just overwhelming proof that Apple used a second account to avoid his ban, and not really any to indicate otherwise. The correct punishment for this is a perm ban, doing any less after giving apple a second chance after advertising on our servers would be idiotic.

Links to both accounts: Steam Community :: [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιοο̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] and Steam Community :: Bart

@@diabeetus still no proof of him using both accounts, a lot of people say hacks, and gg. Just because he did doesn't mean anything.

So you're telling me that after his brother was banned from the server, that applejack came into the server with the exact same name essentially admitting to avoiding a ban literally seconds later? My argument wasn't hinging on the "gg" or the "Hacks for the win", it was the fact that he repeatedly said "It's my account", especially after I asked him why he was avoiding a ban. If it really was someone else, he would have most likely immediately questioned what I was talking about, instead of replying with "It's my account, gg". If someone was about to get banned and they knew it, don't you'd think they would make at least some kind of attempt to stop said ban from happening?

@@diabeetus still no proof of him using both accounts, a lot of people say hacks, and gg. Just because he did doesn't mean anything.

So you're telling me that after his brother was banned from the server, that applejack came into the server with the exact same name essentially admitting to avoiding a ban literally seconds later? My argument wasn't hinging on the "gg" or the "Hacks for the win", it was the fact that he repeatedly said "It's my account", especially after I asked him why he was avoiding a ban. If it really was someone else, he would have most likely immediately questioned what I was talking about, instead of replying with "It's my account, gg". If someone was about to get banned and they knew it, don't you'd think they would make at least some kind of attempt to stop said ban from happening?

All I have to say is that you all are a bunch of crybaby naggers... I'll admit that his choices afterwards were childish and questionable but knowing how some of you deal with "disrespect" he prolly shouldn't even have gotten banned in the first place.

and megarobin has no life... rating my post within 2 seconds of me posting it.... gg find something to do instead of spamming f5