Superkiller67

Apple - Counter-Strike: Source

@@diabeetus still no proof of him using both accounts, a lot of people say hacks, and gg. Just because he did doesn't mean anything.

So you're telling me that after his brother was banned from the server, that applejack came into the server with the exact same name essentially admitting to avoiding a ban literally seconds later? My argument wasn't hinging on the "gg" or the "Hacks for the win", it was the fact that he repeatedly said "It's my account", especially after I asked him why he was avoiding a ban. If it really was someone else, he would have most likely immediately questioned what I was talking about, instead of replying with "It's my account, gg". If someone was about to get banned and they knew it, don't you'd think they would make at least some kind of attempt to stop said ban from happening?

All I have to say is that you all are a bunch of crybaby niggers... I'll admit that his choices afterwards were childish and questionable but knowing how some of you deal with "disrespect" he prolly shouldn't even have gotten banned in the first place.

and megarobin has no life... rating my post within 2 seconds of me posting it.... gg find something to do instead of spamming f5

Wow, racist white text is racist

+1 I've been on when he has been using his other account. I was thinking that he was avoiding his ban. buuuttttt I don't know how long I would ban him .-. So ban him for like 2 weeks or something. on both accounts.

Well since he evaded a ban, I'm just going to move both bans to a permanent ban. If Serbian or Forest wants otherwise, we can change it, but for evading a ban, this isn't tolerated.

-Dis furfag be closin' ur thread