Superkiller67

Apple - Counter-Strike: Source

I don't understand why you made a thread about this.

Avoid a ban is an automatic eaither perm or double the original amount. (I'm not SURE about this)

But I do know this is automatically punishable even if he somehow got out of this.

He was punished, I banned him myself. Just looking at the ban logs could have told you that... Superkiller made the thread because I wasn't sure on exactly how long the ban length was for avoiding a ban, just in case I was wrong and so the ban could be edited to the proper amount based on higher-ups and the community's opinion.

Normally I would say a week or two but his attitude in joining back and saying "Oh look guys I'm avoiding my ban" and basically fuck you, you cant ban me. +1 for perm on both accounts.

so... he is banned on both accounts only dms and higher can edit them... @@DarkWolf6052 @@Hidingmaster @@Gkoo can we get this closed as you can see a lot of people want him permed even hidingmaster .

Firstly, both accounts should receive a lengthened ban for ban evasion.

Secondly, I'm currently neutral on permanently banning him. He's been a player for a while, but he tends to get on others nerves. He should, however, no doubt receive punishment for attempting to evade a ban.

@@Hidingmaster @@Gkoo Until the co leaders give a little input on a permanent ban, do you agree both his accounts should get a ban? Because if his first account is unbanned while the other is still banned, its still technically evading a ban.

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

Firstly, both accounts should receive a lengthened ban for ban evasion.

Secondly, I'm currently neutral on permanently banning him. He's been a player for a while, but he tends to get on others nerves. He should, however, no doubt receive punishment for attempting to evade a ban.

@@Hidingmaster @@Gkoo Until the co leaders give a little input on a permanent ban, do you agree both his accounts should get a ban? Because if his first account is unbanned while the other is still banned, its still technically evading a ban.

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

he ruined a scrim that took 20 minutes to set up. i think that's reason enough to perm

I find it funny that the evidence you have of him "admiting to evading a ban" is him saying "ya" 1 second after you asked if he was evading a ban.... gg...

I also do not see what you mean by him being a constant troll and being punished very much... he only has like 5 bans combined on both accounts and 2 of them are from this incident... also... why was he banned for a day for disrespect? A ban for disrespect is supposed to be no longer than 6 hours....

but aside from all that... he did evade the ban so he should be punished... maybe a week ban on each account... I don't think it should be any longer than that, there's plenty of people that are far more annoying and trolly than him...

@@Hidingmaster @@Gkoo What are we going to do. First of all, I rebanned the first account for a week, minimum. If you guys agree, we can extend both accounts an equal ban.