whitestar - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

ῲӊᴉԏԑṩṫᾲṝ...

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:44063873

Information:

Well heres wat happened. I sent a message in admin chat saying i was gonna mass (which i wasnt gonna do i promise. i always say that bs. ) Then Hella said no ballz and i was like aksdkaksdkasmd. NO BALLZ? NO BALLLZZZZ? NO FUCKIN BALLLLZZZZ? Then i did it and i was like I GOT DEM BIG BALLZ. Then Hella said i still didnt

I wanna get unbanned cause css jb is nothing without going on ct once in a while it got really boring always going on t so thats y im posting this. I know it might be to early but like i said ITS FUCKIN BORING WITHOUT CT. So anyway i promise i wont mass freekill again could u pwwzz give whitey another change ? :(

You're gonna need to build some trust before you can be unbanned, otherwise anyone who MASS FREEKILLS for noballs (idiot) could just be unbanned and the rules would be useless. If you donate, play a lot, give a few hand jobs, you MAY be unbanned in the future.

You're gonna need to build some trust before you can be unbanned, otherwise anyone who MASS FREEKILLS for noballs (idiot) could just be unbanned and the rules would be useless. If you donate, play a lot, give a few hand jobs, you MAY be unbanned in the future.

Whitestar=Played xG for a long time, previous mod, has donated before (Well, I did it for him, but in his account), I think hes trustworthy but its more than likely for people to -1 just because it was on noballs

Whitestar=Played xG for a long time, previous mod, has donated before (Well, I did it for him, but in his account), I think hes trustworthy but its more than likely for people to -1 just because it was on noballs

Ill agree it shouldnt be perm, for numerous reasons stated above, maybe a few weeks or a month.

+1, hes one of the more active regulars and used to be a moderator, and I know some of you will, and are going to say "it was still on noballs", and I understand that, but it honestly depends on the person who does the mass freekill. And I don't mean whether or not they are my friend or not (Because i'm not like some certain people who I wont name, but they know who they are), I mean how much time they spent in xG, what they did for xG, and whether or not they'd do this again.

If I thought whitestar would do this again I'd -1.

EDIT: Not to mention the fact it was an admin who said noballs, granted nobody should take noballs seriously, but It's still telling them to mass freekill.

You mass free killed because someone said no balls in a video game to you.

+1

EDIT:

Before someone takes what I said seriously, -1.

You mass free killed for a very shitty reason. Stay banned pls.

Same reason for every other person doing a no-balls. You knew the consequences, and you still did it. I'm not going to be making exceptions, long-time member or not. Everyone should be treated equally, and the punishment remains the same for anyone who mass freekills intentionally. A permanent CT ban until further notice. -1