mtown81

jb_castleguarddev

This map caused problems in the past. Silence denied another map that had the Cyanide logo on it. Doesn't this map belong to them?

@@Rhododendron

It was a good map, but due to it belonging to CN and they caused major problems in the past.

This map caused problems in the past. Silence denied another map that had the Cyanide logo on it. Doesn't this map belong to them?

@@Rhododendron

It was a good map, but due to it belonging to CN and they caused major problems in the past.

Pretty sure it doesn't belong to them, we have had it on the CSGO server since September and there have been no problems.

@@Rhododendron

Pretty sure it doesn't belong to them, we have had it on the CSGO server since September and there have been no problems.

I search up the name of the guy who made it, im not sure if it's BY cyanide(made FOR the clan), but someone in cyanide made it.

+1

:afro:

:afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::llama::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::spam::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro::afro: Edited by Rhododendron (see edit history)

@@Rhododendron

Its fine to use the map, there is (might be was by now) a cyanide version of it by the same person (122jimbo), but this is just the normal version.

Alright, well I don't have server access yet. When I get that is up to @@Rhododendron

I looked at this map and it looked great, its nicely sized, plenty of stuff to do. The only thing I don't like is the lack of vents in the cells. I saw one vent next to cells which is easy enough to get to. Everything else seemed fine. I remember first time joining CS:GO Jailbreak, this was the map. It was nice there, but looked a bit different with the CS:GO stuff.