TowlieTheWizardd - Counter-Strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

TowlieTheWizard

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:18443120

Information:

Well it has been a year since I have been banned I think for 7 months and I really probably have changed. I know I was a bad terrible person and I did not really mean alot of things but if you ask people that have known me after the ban then I really have changed. I know I have messed up really bad but I have always been on the forums. I check the people that get banned and protest and they usually get unbanned from a perm because they know they messed up. I know I sorta abused with admin powers. I pissed of some people (Ganja, Minecrack,So On.) but people after I got banned can even testify that I have changed. So go ahead and +1 or -1 but give a honest reason.

I was here before you turned into a troll (Pc broke and had surgery, was out a few months with the 2 combined), so I dont know the full story of everything you did to troll, but Im all for giving a second chance. But honestly, Towelie you don't have very high chances. +1 For a shorten, definitely not an immediate unban. I don't care if people disagree with me but I still am down for giving another chance. Give him a test run, if he hasn't changed ban him perm, no appeal that time.

-1. I honestly don't know where to start. You have done so much more than anyone in recent memory has after getting permed that just makes it impossible in my mind to unban you. First things first, we have [anti-xG], a group you created yourself after getting kicked out that was created specifically with the intention of attacking and taking xG out. A group that still to this day is up, a group which you also made no attempt to apologize for or take down. Next are the myriad of offenses stemming from [WD], which on several occasions attempted to recruit people from our community and which also plagiarized several times, basically copy-pasta'ing our stuff and using it on your site without our permission. You advertised your own clan and TS server on our TS server blatantly. Honestly, I could go on and on and on, but I think we get the picture. The constant stuff that you did dug you into a hole that you can't ever possibly hope to get out of in my mind, you should stay banned.

how can i not +1 this? i mean you and me have always gotten along with each other,I've been there when all of your main events of getting punished went down,we even beat resident evil 5!! witch I'm down to beat again with you :D.I really hope you get unbanned,as you said,it's been about a good year or 7 months that you've been banned,so good luck my friend.

+1 +1 +1

how can i not +1 this? i mean you and me have always gotten along with each other,I've been there when all of your main events of getting punished went down,we even beat resident evil 5!! witch I'm down to beat again with you :D.I really hope you get unbanned,as you said,it's been about a good year or 7 months that you've been banned,so good luck my friend.

+1 +1 +1

not gonna lie, i checked for white text

@@Rhododendron @@serbiansnaga @@thefalcon [banning admin, banned him for advertising]

Not sure really what all to say here.

From the old trolling you did back then, to the xG-hate clan you made, you stirred up a lot of shit between these clans.

TG[Trilogy-Gamers]

WD[Wolven-Dominion]

Anti-xG

IG[inferno-Gamers]

You bought a Teamspeak server and advertised your server on ours.

Honestly, I'm currently at a +/-0 for unbanning. You caused a lot of shit back then.

-1. I honestly don't know where to start. You have done so much more than anyone in recent memory has after getting permed that just makes it impossible in my mind to unban you. First things first, we have [anti-xG], a group you created yourself after getting kicked out that was created specifically with the intention of attacking and taking xG out. A group that still to this day is up, a group which you also made no attempt to apologize for or take down. Next are the myriad of offenses stemming from [WD], which on several occasions attempted to recruit people from our community and which also plagiarized several times, basically copy-pasta'ing our stuff and using it on your site without our permission. You advertised your own clan and TS server on our TS server blatantly. Honestly, I could go on and on and on, but I think we get the picture. The constant stuff that you did dug you into a hole that you can't ever possibly hope to get out of in my mind, you should stay banned.