tevintran

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I wanted to be a member of xg because I'm almost always on and I don't break server rules except for once where I got perma banned from ct when I doored my team/mates. And I don't talk on the mic because it is quite and my voice is kinda high. And I have been playing on this server for 2 years.

-1, you've been banned 7 times in the past month by SMAC for bhop scripts. You don't seem to know the motd very well either.

A: 7/10

M: 5/10

just looked at the bans list and holy shit diabeetus is right

http://puu.sh/4b0aG.png

He's currently banned for the SAME thing, bhop scripts

You do know it's possible to be banned by SMAC accidentally? Go on a server and have your mouse scroll speed set up to the highest speed you can set it without using an auto scroller or macro, or use mwheelup and mwheeldown to jump. Scroll too fast it thinks you're cheating and bans you.

I would say the number of times he's been banned before is overkill, but there is a chance he didn't cheat; that it was just SMAC thinking he was.

You do know it's possible to be banned by SMAC accidentally? Go on a server and have your mouse scroll speed set up to the highest speed you can set it without using an auto scroller or macro, or use mwheelup and mwheeldown to jump. Scroll too fast it thinks you're cheating and bans you.

I would say the number of times he's been banned before is overkill, but there is a chance he didn't cheat; that it was just SMAC thinking he was.

+1

Im at a 0, youre mature, active and know the rules, but to be banned for bhop scripts so many times, if you knew you werent scripting id imagine you would do something about it.

I agree with this... and I believe that no matter how stupid humanity has become... someone would hopefully be smart enough to remove any scripts they WERE using after the 4th or 5th ban lololol

But if you have been banned like 6 times (like shadow spy said) wouldn't you at least try and fix the problem? since all of them are fairly close to each other. also Beefcake we would love your input on this. do you have the mouse wheel thing? we need to know to make this easier to understand

-1 asking for +1's in jb, immature and breaks rules also doesnt know motd very well either.

m:5/10

a:7/10

Asking for a +1 isn't a valid reason to -1, just saying.

if it is not, i should have made it into xG on my old account