Fraggot

Fraggot - Counter-Strike: Source

Would have been better to just slay for camping ganja, unless he was slain for stuff already that session. +1 for unban only if it's the only rule he broke that day.

LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS? You would keep his week ban over a couple of minor rules broken?

He only has 2 other bans on record. For such a minor offense if a ban was even warranted it should have only been a day. I wan't there and from the lack of information from Ganja here it could have warranted a ban. Camping on a free day is only a slay-able offense, moving a map gun is a slay-able offense. Even combined I don't see the reason to CT ban him. +1 for the immediate unban, unless some other information arises that we didn't know about.

Try reading the thread before posting, it might help solve problems like this.

+1. It doesn't really make sense to teamban him for a week for the supposed "snowball" reason. The only reason that I see to even use the snowball is if a player continually shows little to no knowledge/acknowledgment of the motd, and also is seen breaking the same rules over and over. Since Fraggot only broke a minor rule, I see really no reason to even teamban him at all, especially for a week. Your reasons for both his teambans are pretty terrible, just saying "breaking server rules" or "read motd" with no other explanation makes it infinitely harder when a ban protest comes around to see what rules were actually being broken. It just leaves too much room for doubt as to what actually happened when the ban was handed out.

I did read it... why the hell is he banned? +1 for unban a week is too much, just a day was really needed

I really don't know what to think about this thread. There should be a reason he banned him, but he says he can't remember exactly what all he did for the reason he got banned for.

This is all I can check for under the logs through GameME: Basically a screenshot of his chat when he got banned. He typed "Y?" once he got banned [This is from @@Fraggot

2uehgu9.thumb.jpg.cd578cecec388d56a59683899273e1cf.jpg

Next problem, the server logs are only up to about 24 hours, so I'm unable to go back into the logs and find stuff there.

I looked up his chat logs and came up with this [This chat is from @@GanjaMonster

nx3wx.thumb.png.ed75e3f5e2e0e7c7ffa63ea0880e2068.png

LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS? You would keep his week ban over a couple of minor rules broken?

Yeah I am serious. He may have freekilled, broke vent, then camped in medic for all we know. Plus, if ganja has had a history of issues with him then it can be justified.

Yeah I am serious. He may have freekilled, broke vent, then camped in medic for all we know. Plus, if ganja has had a history of issues with him then it can be justified.

@@GanjaMonster

Elaborate please.

From what was said earlier he was banned for camping medic, and shooting a gun out of medic. The camping part was fine for him to be slain for, but the gun was already picked up by a T, making it allowed. So the only thing he did wrong(from what has been said) is the camping, which even with the previous Ct ban, that alone doesnt warrant a week.