Jaybreeze

iRpx

+1

Complained about a 1 day ban after clearly breaking rules on Teamspeak[Channel spamming, joining rooms, mic spamming, etc]

iRpx - Counter-Strike: Source

[Replies from above thread]

youre a faggot

youre a faggot too john

Pretty funny how Dark still hasnt responded to my last post though, because he knows hes fucking wrong and an idiot

-Dat furfag DarkWolf6052

@@John @@Chrono @@easy @@Uryuu_Minene @@orangejuice

@@serbiansnaga @@Forest

@@DarkWolf6052 [Test]

+1 You have never been nice since you got into the clan, You treat everyone like shit and you're not even a good person.

You obviously don't respect our rules so why even be in our clan in the first place if all you wanna do is disrespect, not just other members and staff, but go against our rules and getting banned.

A huge reason was of course the ban on teamspeak. Why would you complain and piss people off for something you intentionally did to get yourself banned, and then go and disrespect everyone saying they are faggots?

+1 +1

I'm not sure if this was an actual member protest. However, I do +1 this idea. He is nothing but a nuisance, as you can tell from his ban protest from TS he can't handle not getting his way so he has to insult others.

If this wasn't an actual member protest then, oh well.

I'm not sure if this was an actual member protest. However, I do +1 this idea. He is nothing but a nuisance, as you can tell from his ban protest from TS he can't handle not getting his way so he has to insult others.

If this wasn't an actual member protest then, oh well.

It's real.

+1 He is just a general annoyance imo. Thinks he's cool because he goes out & drinks then comes back here to tell everyone, when in reality, little to no one gives a fuck.

Your attitude sucks, and you are a disturbance.